Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

vinapu

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by vinapu

  1. I wouldn't call boyfriend "girlfriend"
  2. where's that beautiful cathedral ? Gloucester UK or Gloucester Idaho ?
  3. as explained in another thread there's sure thing that you favorite boy there would be also mine and since idea of going there would be yours , as per my rule posted above is you will have first shot , lol Indeed we had good time in those bars and God willing , we will have again.
  4. you spoiling me today, thank you. Truth is I learned my lessons in the past and now indeed if I see guy I like or came to the bar to off I'm not leaving anything to chances and call him over right away. When visiting bar or spa with friend I try to stick to the rule that first shot belongs to that one who suggested to visit that bar first. But I'm not competitive and always know there's tomorrow. Spoon and 18past19 are most dangerous companions as invariably we like the same guys but so far managed to sort it out friendly ways.
  5. as for #17 I did not have pleasure of offing him (yet ) but last Nov when visiting Freshboys with another forum member we both independently and without consultation decided that he is best looking guy in the whole bar
  6. no, discussed that with jamiebee already, we both safe from quarrel in the bar as we have different golden boys there. I'd be more concerned to go to Freshboys with you but them I know I'll be in losing position.
  7. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    Do what you can but I wish you Happy Birthday already !
  8. this is what happens when people abandon eating chicken with cashew nuts
  9. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    that's must be shortest trip report we ever saw here
  10. I'd be even more please if I was there with jamiebee but if we don't have what we like , we like what we have
  11. Your first statement confirms how little we know about what was going on behind the sealed borders of blood soaked paranoid regime. I we don't know how many people died to a margin of 1.5 million , what really we know? As for Bizot testimony , nobody questions it but we should remember , even if he survived inside of regime he was not in position to travel freely and talk to whomever he wanted. He saw what he saw. Guys spending their days in Nana plaza no doubt are in Thailand but will they know how to get to Grand Palace ? ............. I don't see reason why your cited experts are experts and mine are merely " experts " other than fragile ego seeking some boost . At least mine tried to answer question what was source of Khmer Rouge rise, hold on power and after their removal , still lingering semblance of popularity in countryside as Ta Mok house and Pol Pot creamation sites turned now into kind of shrines certify. I'm glad you share my lifelong interest in Cambodia but let me tell you , for reasons I rather not discuss in open forum I have strong feeling I'm bit better positioned to understand whole debacle as at certain time Cambodia's door were opened wider for some than the others.
  12. Stomach problems in foreign country usually develop week or two after arrival as we start becoming overconfident in what we are eating. Isn't Ivermectin drug they treat horses with ? Hope you feel better today and your thoughts will start moving from toilet paper to KY
  13. business class passengers is my guess
  14. It's what you think. I tend to trust better people who visited country soon after nightmare was over. Don't even try to pretend you know better because inevitably question may follow ; " how come ? " . Those who know moved on with their lives leaving brutal past behind it' that's at all possible. As Raposa pointed out , butchers become victims. Murdering quarter of population takes a lot of both willing and forced to participants. Cambodia is country which chose to forget and move on, it's why most of perpetrators, including Pol Pot himself, died in their own beds. Never had own Nurnberg even if had plenty of own Auschvitzes and Dachaus. That seem to be nonsense but helped to avoid spiral of revenge. Case of friendship of Bizot and Duch is one of those never explained mysteries. How they managed to survive in such paranoid regime, one being foreigner and another befriending him ?
  15. world was aware well before Vietnamese invasion, we just did not believe it's true and thought scare news are just blood soaked anecdotes.
  16. hurrah !
  17. in bars , no but one can off two guys and organize such show in privacy of the room if so inclined.
  18. specially vacation time
  19. ouch !!!
  20. that Hun Sen was stabilizing force can't be denied and it was not easy task because foreign support for Khmer Rouge leftovers as well as some support they retained in the countryside. It's hard to believe but Ta Mok's house , one of chief KR butchers , is still preserved and can be viewed in Anlong Veng. The same with cremation site of Pot Pot. In early 80-ties I attended lecture of diplomat and scholar in the SE Asia history and politics. Two things he told us about the source of KR sort of popularity I memorized to this day - bone breaking work in he fields people chased out from the cities were forced to do, for majority of rural population was what they did day after day anyways. And second - that beneficial side effect of mass murder and extermination was that finally peasants did not need to work to pay off debts their grandparents took to finance their own wedding. World often marvels as why Cambodia did not bring to the justice those who subjected her population to such horrors from own hands. This may be, in some part , reason. At end of day there was no justice for victims but at least peace and some form of prosperity for survivors. as for Lee, I'd be interested what Hun Sen had to say about him , just to keep things even handed
  21. we need to remember that , like everywhere else , word 'locals' is big umbrella. More affluent Thais may never visit areas their less lucky compatriots live and shop for services and other way around. in my area I'd be lucky to get haircut for equivalent of 650, yet there are easily accessible places in the city , not even that hidden, where I get it done for less than 400. Or how Pattaya boy once explained to me ' girl who wants 2000 from farang will go with me for less than 1000 ( he quoted price but I forgot) after hours "

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.