Everything posted by vinapu
- Pattaya April 2025 1 Day
-
Bangkok Few Days Late April 2024
you are not the first one to mention those in report so they must be something
-
Flat train fare excludes tourists
truth is we are only as old as we in fact are
-
I didn't realize this wasn't a rule until now!
did you have any doubts ?
-
Flight routes
not that it's inaccurate but why to scream about it loudly, lol
-
Flight routes
it looks that miles accumulate faster than you think , lol
-
Ex-attorney general gets 3 years in Red Bull case
at least case is not forgotten
-
Hotel room massage
surely most of them will be, just ask at the shop
-
Flight routes
I find that mildly offensive
-
Do you off other guys from same bar as your regular / boyfriend?
I don't think they care what their guys are doing after work. Also taking guys off from massage venue rarely seems to be a problem also it may turn out costly for big producers.
-
April 2025 Bangkok Trip Report
That's good point. It's hard to measure how any venue is doing financially without actually sitting at the cash register. Attendance may be some indicator but by no means accurate one . From my working days I recall that often busy day in the office did not result in big deposit at end of day and other way around
-
April 2025 Bangkok Trip Report
in must be truth because I heard the same from at least 2 boys
-
April 2025 Bangkok Trip Report
since mine is also from there I'm dying to know if we are long lost brothers-in-law by any chance, he, he .
-
Pope Francis Dies
not really as there's practice in Church to keep dioceses, once established , forever. I recall from years ago our local bishop when was appointed it was announced that he was already titular bishop of Leptis Magna , which as everybody but Trump knows, is pile of Roman rubble in Libya. By the way, many scholars , including myself , it's considered best preserved ruin of Roman city. Question is , after recent troubles there , it may no longer be.
-
Pope Francis Dies
lets see, it may be quite opposite to Trump ego being badly hurt by being awarded very scant attention, specially that he is not even a Catholic
-
Pope Francis Dies
I wouldn't count on that forgiveness ................................... I did, in fact if was on the plane between Bangkok and Narita coming back from my last trip. I should say , while action developed I suspected it will turn kind of like it did but since I'm shy and modest man, far from boasting about anything, I say nothing.
-
Pattaya April 2025 1 Day
Daddy, let him to be buried first before they start dividing the spoils, if any
-
Flight routes
indeed as rarely we can have everything we want or wish we do. There's also factor of tolerance for certain inconveniences. I can go days without a coffee but have friends who can't be approached in the morning, other than with baseball bat, before they have their morning sip.
-
Flight routes
while your leads are accurate it's still a case of' however you turn , your ass is always behind" as all those options , while viable, still cost more than ordinary cattle class ticket and we all, starting from first row to last, arrive still at the same time.
-
Pattaya April 2025 1 Day
By the way Gaybutton board reports that boss of XBoys passed away on Easter Sunday. Hope whoever takes over will be able to carry on with bar and show
-
Flight routes
Find out what ? Charms of business class ? Didn't I say before I only look stupid. I'm not in position to afford business class flights and daily whoring and long ago opted to the later
-
Pope Francis Dies
there's old saying " one who enters conclave as a pope , leaves it as cardinal ". Last time when favorite was elected was back in 1939 with Pius XII chosen.
-
Do you off other guys from same bar as your regular / boyfriend?
perhaps hint he needs new phone ?
-
Flight routes
9hrs, LOT Polish between Budapest and Newark
-
Do you off other guys from same bar as your regular / boyfriend?
while on the surface of it you are right , your reasoning seems to be too brutalist. When we talk about semi-regular guy it's obvious that there are some feelings involved. And we don't want to hurt , even in small way, somebody we like tiny bit. Walmart may not be offended if you shop at Target but real human may be if we take our custom somewhere lese , even if it's normal it that line of business.. Yes we are in control of or lives and in charge of our spending but sometimes we need to bend a little . Perhaps few of us attended Easter dinner yesterday with relatives we really don't like but we went to avoid wrecking havoc on family life or simply to make somebody happy