Everything posted by vinapu
-
British Tourist’s Russian Roulette Goes Wrong
Darwin award awaits to be collected when and if he recovers
-
Pattaya Beertique beer garden takes over Hooters site
now you understand why Foodland Patpong is such popular meeting spot for forum members - at least we can talk and hear each other ( and others can hear what we are talking about )
-
Patpong comings and goings
it's why is awarded 7 stars !
-
The BEST Bar in the Jomtien Complex (aka Supertown) - gogo boy possibility
that's true , Max or not. Moonlight remains my most favorite bar but even I see that an offer is kind of stale , specially in model sector. Floor boys offer is replenished more often thankfully
-
The BEST Bar in the Jomtien Complex (aka Supertown) - gogo boy possibility
i was called many names but that is the first
-
Tipping the boys after boy drink ?
it's why I rather keep coming there for vacation and upon return home, dream about returning soon but not too soon
-
Tipping the boys after boy drink ?
Obama would say ' yes, you can" , don't pretend to be stingy or cheap
-
Tipping the boys after boy drink ?
all boils down to how much of that price boy gets as commission. as for reasonable cost of drink only one coming to mind is 41 baht for Chang at 7/11. everything above it's price for entertainment which we may find reasonable or not depending on us , boy , phase of moon and latest news about Trump tariffs levied on snow from Kilimanjaro
-
April 2025 Bangkok Trip Report
that's the whole point
-
April 2025 Bangkok Trip Report
Indeed, I grew up in place with then universal conscription since discontinued. And yet I remember one veteran colonel saying " I saw everything in army but yet I 'm to see doctor's son being drafted "
-
April 2025 Bangkok Trip Report
when I was there in 2001 it was only one balloon , now it seems there are several
-
April 2025 Bangkok Trip Report
you still can go as Christian PFC attested, he was there in January/ February ChristianPFC - Adventures in Thailand: Myanmar Jan2025 general observations
-
Patpong comings and goings
and sizable wallet too
-
Floridarob and BjornAgain meet bkkmfj2648
i wonder if he would be interested in seeing stamp collection
-
Floridarob and BjornAgain meet bkkmfj2648
chicken with cashew nuts is actually quite good in Dick's
-
Floridarob meets Olddaddy at last!!
I live in place with abundant water so why not?
-
The BEST Bar in the Jomtien Complex (aka Supertown) - gogo boy possibility
must be relative of Orange Overlord but that is avenue to exploit ( not Overlord but idolizing part)
-
The BEST Bar in the Jomtien Complex (aka Supertown) - gogo boy possibility
never give up , there's always hope with persistence. Only when you will hear NO and get it repeated , then will be time to give up and move on
-
The BEST Bar in the Jomtien Complex (aka Supertown) - gogo boy possibility
Me ?
-
April 2025 Bangkok Trip Report
we may disagree about steeliness of floridarob's balls but we fully agree on this account
-
The BEST Bar in the Jomtien Complex (aka Supertown) - gogo boy possibility
First time we were supposed to meet in Hot Male beer bar and when I arrived there one of waiters announced ' your friend is waiting for you " and pointing at , I thought , somebody who was seating beside of floridarob so I hugged surprised guy not knowing who the fuck I'm . Floridarob did missed point deliberately , first because he is shy , second because he know all that 'steel balls" is just bkkmfj BS
-
Singapore not popular?
I even know one who does it very often although it needs to be said, not often enough
-
Singapore not popular?
in short, 'long live Thailand "
-
Coffee Prices: On The Way Up
I don't want to spoil anybody's fun but I have cousin who makes out living from repairing household appliances. With great certainty he told me ' if you ever saw how those coffee machines look inside you would never drink coffee from them again"
-
How the Portuguese influenced Thailand’s cuisine
you certainly had "Portuguese" in mind, never post and watch porn at the same time