Everything posted by vinapu
-
How you remember peoples' names from a party encounter?
or one shot too much ?
-
How you remember peoples' names from a party encounter?
rest assured it will not, I'm not on any of those other that WhatsApp and Line and I may be short of many things, smarts and looks included but not short of friends . Of course younger generation growing up from beginning on media may feel differently but this is precisely why I don't envy young people those days
-
The BEST Bar in the Jomtien Complex (aka Supertown) - gogo boy possibility
it must be gay version of Grok, no?
-
Patpong comings and goings
I like first on the left
-
How you remember peoples' names from a party encounter?
Sometimes I do, at other times I don't and I don't sweat over it as excuse ' it was so many people when we met " seems to be working. On another hand, to be even handed , I don't take slightest offense if people I met before forget my name, I use the same excuse above as showing I don't mind. As for bringing Instagram or any other social media into it, I wouldn't at all. I'm reluctant to share contact information with people I met for the first time, simple reason being , often I would be thinking ' who the hell that person is". Of course when travelling, different , more relaxed rule applies as it's handy to have contact with other travellers , not to mention guys in the business.
-
Two decades of Pattaya expat nutters, weirdos and crackpots
thanks God for motorsais
-
I like the thrill of the chase
I agree , chiefly because we are still around able to enjoy it.
- Where you spending Xmas ?
-
The BEST Bar in the Jomtien Complex (aka Supertown) - gogo boy possibility
I'm proud of you !!!!
-
Where you spending Xmas ?
if it was me I'd toss a coin, heads, go to Moonlight, tails, go to Jupiter
-
Charlie Woods' hole-in-one
Thank you, Merry Christams to you too and hope Santa will be generous with this years gifts. I just came home from Christmas supper with familiy and friends and about to go for a traditional midnight mass, one can't be more Christmasy than that ! As for taking Christmas Day off from posting suggestion it will be given consideration in due course , not sure which Christmas day you have in mind , 2025 or 2026 ?
-
Call him Mr. President
are there even sellers ?
-
Charlie Woods' hole-in-one
isn't it you who asked about periodontist recommendation in another thread ? There was no mention if requirement for him is to be gay . Somebody directed you to a proper place without neither commenting about irrelevance of question on the gay forum nor directed you to a search engine.
- Charlie Woods' hole-in-one
-
'Blued' app trap: Two Chinese Men Arrested for Extortion and Assault in Bangkok
it may happen in real in some dark alley we are taking shortcut through too
-
'Blued' app trap: Two Chinese Men Arrested for Extortion and Assault in Bangkok
for some people 1000 baht may be small denomination
-
'Blued' app trap: Two Chinese Men Arrested for Extortion and Assault in Bangkok
I follow the same logic, using tablet as secure device, sort of , of course, and phone only for traveling and whoring needs
-
Where you spending Xmas ?
I can vouch for one on the left!
-
Where you spending Xmas ?
I was first !
-
Where you spending Xmas ?
You better watch as they may be answered and then what you will do. Run? not suitable option due to age , weight and lack of exercising
-
Where you spending Xmas ?
do you ? I'm shocked !
-
Patpong comings and goings
truly intelligent artificial intelligence
-
Patpong comings and goings
I noticed that guy too and thought, wow Jason is getting better by the minute
-
Over 900 Cops Raid Jomtien Sois 2-4
not alone one hopes
-
AirAsia flight turns into party zone
+1