Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

vinapu

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by vinapu

  1. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    almost, briefs too high
  2. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    but where's that treasure mine ?
  3. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    my would be to go right inside
  4. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    I like face of first on the left and body of guy in the middle , last guy needs good meal and then some session in the gym
  5. those are Western statistic, fruit of Western propaganda and only western leaning countries are included with Russia , Belarus and China intentionally removed as penalty for not toeing to western narrative about war in Ukraine
  6. I'm already salivating waiting for your take on Space Hair bar and other venues. I wouldn't cry if A&P is booked up, which ,must happen often as they have only 5 room I was told. Rambutan resort next door is half price. I personally prefer staying closer to the center and the river(s)
  7. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    My spies from M15, KGB and CIA are reporting that Atlas is about to be opened , quite possible this weekend and it looks it will have go-go, not gym themed , bar format. Hiring manager is definitely ' in the know" guy so it may be worth visiting and patronizing.
  8. my last three pairs of glasses are from Bangkok and last time I used quite big shop on Silom by soi 1. Not sure what it's name is but it's quite prominent and well stocked. English was spoken. You may try there
  9. on phoenix wings
  10. good move , for that amount of money we better be satisfied with our choice
  11. no, add 1 embassy and 2 countries, that is progressive way
  12. I, for one, am all for ban even if I agree it will be hard to enforce but as they say, " drop of water drills the rock" . In Thai bars I hate all those 'shot for 100 baht tip " actions offered to performers or boys on the stage and quite a few times I noticed that those forced to drink that way are uncomfortable as drinking shot of strong tipple is not for everybody but they do it likely not to create any offence, nevermind 100 baht
  13. what a coincidence of numbers, means nothing , I know but coincidence still 94 embassies and consulates and 93 countries with visa free access
  14. when practised , sure. When watched , not so
  15. definition in obscene is very dynamic and moves with times. Once as a child playing I dropped stone on my toes and said something suitable i considered for for a child and occasion. My grandmother present to me that in her youth such word was only used by lowest of low lives and even that only when drunk
  16. because there's plenty of us so net yield always something substantial
  17. taxation is not about fairness , is about extracting money from general population to fund government expenses
  18. Russia's way to reduce own overpopulation ?
  19. no, discard preconceived notion and thing other way around, why to be so supportive to Luigi while saying and doing nothing against IDF atrocities ?.
  20. it used to me 1500 for 1.5 hr session and minimum tip 1500 an we are talking about even pre-covid times so certainly not out of whack for Senso.
  21. vinapu posted a topic in Gay Phuket
    This is question I was asked this morning by acquaintance who is planning trip to region , not just Thailand , at end of February and wants to stop for about week in either place as mid-trip break. Since I'm not sun/ sand / beach guy and have only 2 days experience with Phuket , never being in Krabi I told him to ask somewhere else but promised to ask around. Maybe you guys can chip in with your opinion or suggestion. We are talking vacations not boy/girl hunting so leave those consideration out. He was Thailand before so is kind of familiar with country but never travelled south of Hua Hin. What do you say ?
  22. that is bit high handed comparison.
  23. with this part I can agree easily but feeling allegiance is not condoning murder.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.