Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

vinapu

Members

Everything posted by vinapu

  1. With such cute boss odds are that bar will beat that score
  2. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    I wonder what really is pull of the place. 100 + line sounds impressive indeed although certainly I don't see myself lining in such line.
  3. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    Count me in
  4. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Phuket
    Perhaps reader meant 90000 involved in visa scam leaving other 710 000 clean ?
  5. Never hurts to dine from time to time with proletariat.
  6. Clever defense using King as shield. Self respecting tourist in Pattaya past midnight should be entertained by some girl or boy not wander through the markets
  7. I usually travel lightly
  8. Indeed, I like to change hotels frequently to avoid boredom
  9. I'd say Saphan Kwai shops are aiming at lower , off the mill local market. There are Plsces like Jey Spa or Googuy which are also aiming at local market but higher end of if.
  10. Whatever one may say I still strongly believe there are very few places in the world where on may hire hunky model material for 120-150 USD if not less for overnight company .
  11. Hope this means Thai boys will be more reasonable with tip expected.
  12. I found it bit more expensive but what is not ? So far I did not cut trips for financial reasons neither I plan to. If I need I will be looking for savings somewhere else. I'm low maintenance at home and , other than boys , also when travel which helps. Some if us are complaining about bar prices and yet nest in Hiltons and Marriots if the world so there's a lot of reserves to save on.
  13. Sure. Thank you for bringing it out
  14. As older then me you better remember Cesar's days
  15. On my 3 visits, all arround 3 pm there were 5 to 8 guys present and free
  16. Nothing wrong with longer session
  17. Since when one needs to have sex to get an orgasm ?
  18. And you Brutus against me too ?
  19. 1 and 3rd time the same , 2nd somebody else
  20. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    No, they lower their briefs looking for tip
  21. On my recent, just concluded trip I visited Senso 3 days in row in the early afternoon and yes, there was decent selection each time.
  22. To pay entrance fee and that straight return to their room ?
  23. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    Feel free to do your part if you want as it will be a while before I post something. I left Thailand but will not be home for few weeks. But yes it was nice to feel so welcomed in some bars. World finally realized it's time for ATM Day
  24. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    Some people have no shame

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.