Everything posted by vinapu
-
Thailand, China to waive visa requirements from March 1
apparently money doesn't smell, ask Vespasianus
-
Massage shops on Sutthisan Winitchai Rd.
another familiar face and at the very center at that
-
300,000 visitors spend 2.5 billion baht
I'm happy for Pattaya and Thai economy but have some doubt about how they managed to come up with that 2.5 billion figure that fast. Another case of 87.43 % statistics are made on the spot perhaps?
-
Planes collide on landing at Haneda Airport
great news all passengers and crew got out safely
-
Plans for 2024
I'm very happy with most of those leftovers
-
Plans for 2024
first you need to find him, no?
-
Pattaya as seen from above
like all people growing up on the tree I'm used to some roughing up
-
Plans for 2024
absolutely doable but why I should visit museum for you ? Usually I do it for myself. If you comb through my reports you will find relation from National Museum, both Bank of Thailand museums, Caravaggio computerized exhibition in Bangkok Art Centre and even Patpong Museum. If you want to broaden your horizons by reading about some rarely visited Cambodian temples or what I found on other side of Mekhong river in Luang Prabang it's all in my respective report right here in the forum. Like you math teacher used to tell you ' do your homework Marc "
-
Pattaya as seen from above
I rather be on the ground there
-
Plans for 2024
Thailand and Cambodia for sure, hope is more than once during year. But sex travel? oh ,no, no no, no. Museums , malls ,markets and temples yes but sex ? If any at all , weekends and weekdays only.
-
Chiang Mai Launches New Airport Bus Line
and locals to their homes. As we know from ARL in BKK , a lot of passenger on airport train are just commuting locals, getting in and off on the way to and from airport
-
Gay forums are slow
Hey, you are not foolish after all, welcome to the forum and Happy New Year to all readers of trip reports and those who skip them hastily
-
Trip Report - BKK, Chiang Mai, Pattaya
that's what I suspected, lol
-
Trip Report - BKK, Chiang Mai, Pattaya
don't tell us you offed boss himself !
-
Offing a guy from bar (but not for sex)
I got a word that some boys, specially on hunky side are harvesting high season and 6000 LT is being quoted by guys who happily combed through my stamp collection overnight for 4000 as late as last July.
-
Offing a guy from bar (but not for sex)
not only that, animals are drinking water , we drink gin
-
Winner Boys Pattaya Re-Opening 1st June
That New Year spread looks impressive and yummy indeed. Hope that translated to good business tonight
-
Happy New Year
some people have all luck in life
-
Happy New Year
thank you , I wish you that this return comes sooner than later
-
Gay forums are slow
what do you mean ? How excellent can be better ?
-
Gay forums are slow
make your life easy and read every second sentence or even if you feel like speedy Gonzales , every second paragraph. Point to make long report is so those who like them long can enjoy more of what they like and those who like them short can use advice just above. Still thank you for making effort , if not reading , at least noticing they are here
-
Gay forums are slow
Thank you , I guess so and did not take any personal offence. I don't mind being criticized for my reports though , if only because when re-reading them and I do that at least once a year, I see they could use a lot of fine tuning. But where I found offending logic is fact that travel, posts are criticized my posters who don't bother with theirs. I'd say write something first and than have a go at others for the same. Whenever somebody writes about their adventures I'm grateful because I know first hand how much time it takes. Like with every other posts , if readers found it not interesting it's easy procedure to skip and go to the next thread or even have a walk with the dog instead. Sometimes posts are repetitive and it's for a reason - new readers , who can't be expected to comb through whole forum in order to learn how to get to Arena or if they have twinks at Tawan (yes, now they do and some very attractive at taht) .
-
Gay forums are slow
That's nice and thank you, remember English is not my first language.
-
Gay forums are slow
Thank you and i marvel how you find time to write yours in almost real time. I dropped that idea long time ago , saving precious vacation time for debaucheries.
-
Apollo massage Bangkok
I sadly need to say that none of the boys they were showing in July and I had hots for is showing in their rooster now so quite a turnaround