Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

vinapu

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by vinapu

  1. vinapu replied to zoomomancs's topic in Gay Thailand
    you better keep quiet
  2. vinapu replied to zoomomancs's topic in Gay Thailand
    this is what I wanted to hear
  3. isn't it one already ? specially entertainment?
  4. not only you
  5. I didn't know you know that Geng
  6. few dozen terminals accepting major credit cards and making exchange booths before immigration collecting it would help. Even better allowing to pay in advance from home countries or indeed anywhere and having receipt in form of QR code available on demand of immigration officer.
  7. no, I'm shy
  8. I'd not call Sukhumvit or Silom side or ill-lit streets
  9. vinapu replied to zoomomancs's topic in Gay Thailand
    how you survived 4 years in the wilderness I wonder
  10. +1 I also book one extra night even if leaving late afternoon / in the evening, if only to make sure I have an access to shower etc plus it'll be gross to host last boy of the trip in staircase or elevator
  11. yes but sometimes difference is almost immaterial like 1-2 $ , sometimes is substantial like 20-30$
  12. not always , only if you book with ' free cancellation ' option. Some hotels don't offer it for their cheapest offerings
  13. one of my friends recently reported that he got better price on agoda app than desktop , the same hotel and the same dates so it seems there are all kinds of tricks to try
  14. Somewhat it corresponds with country image as fun destination, including funny fun, ahem
  15. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    periodically means almost every night unless otherwise occupied. I agree it will be great cruising spot
  16. try again tomorrow as they simply could be closed for a day, there are usually 3 stalls at least.
  17. arrange for that directly with masseur or even you may seem mamasan help but that will come with increase in price as no doubt he will be looking for his cut. At least one of their guys offered long time for be before I ever inquired but t did not materialize because I had other plans
  18. you only 2 hours flight away from rehashing them
  19. don't overdo it if it's your first time as you may choke on Bangkok's offers. Park yourself in some Silom area hotel and see what's there beginning from early evening stroll through Patpong 2 from Silom toward Suriwong where you find bars with twinks, then turn left and walk toward soi 6 passing by massage places on Suriwong and in soi 6 , whatever or whomever takes your fancy , go there and taste their offerings. After you are done , let us know how you liked it
  20. you are so picky and scrupulous !
  21. I'd say it's a bit of lotter depending on hotel and time of year. Certainly you won't have problem to secure a bed in desired area with exception of Christmas and Songkran periods perhaps but price wise it may go both ways , last minute discount or last minute spike. My experience is with proletarian places though, not digs for rich and famous like Amara, Montien or Crowne Plaza
  22. certainly you won't go home hungry after that meal
  23. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Cambodia
    if only because we don't have that much time left, LOL
  24. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    I did, yes alcohol free beer was undrinkable but that goes with alcohol free beers everywhere. Beer without alcohol is like church without God. But in Iran , at least then there was no imported alternative so I simply skipped beer and was contend with black tea for length of stay. Not that it was impossible to get drunk - on my first night and on main, crowded street of Shiraz I was stopped at least two times and offered moonshine. On of those guys was visibly drunk already. Other than that I wholly agree with your assessment of that country , great people and scenery although I never lost from my sight fact that those great and hospitable people to a great degree support nasty and despicable regime.
  25. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Cambodia
    very relative but at least their rulers don't cling to power by any means and step aside when their terms is over

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.