Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

vinapu

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by vinapu

  1. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    some people shockingly may even contemplate using their own legs
  2. dying to see how ' scoop of questionable morals " with schnitzel tastes. Wonder also hoe it would go with chicken with cashew nuts of course.
  3. girl did not have a chance but her murderer should ?
  4. I rather reserve empathy for girl's family
  5. Opposite to Pattaya lovers I somehow was reluctant to go there, being firmly in big city i.e. Bangkok camp. My first visit to Thailand- 2001, my first visit to Pattaya , only in 2013 and I was not very impressed. Report from that visit is still somewhere in the forum - good that I posted it here because quite a few members asked me to ' give Pattaya a chance ". So I did and even managed to have one trip when most of my time in Thailand was spent actually in Pattaya. It was in times when I considered BoyzBoyzBoyz the best bar in Thailand. Sadly no more but I still try to visit city for 2-3 days every trip , even short one.
  6. I use my regular debit card, the same I'm using to withdraw money or pay directly from account at home. I'm not from USA
  7. dirty old farangs ?
  8. when I travel , in case of such early arrival I always book hotel for previous night so I have an access to the room immediately. Specially in SE Asia where affordable hotels abound it's not such big financial sacrifice. now, after first experience you are seasoned Bangkok pro and hope rest of your stay there was even more exciting
  9. I always take cash USD to Cambodia and if I'm getting short of it it's easy to withdraw more for ATM
  10. not VIP but WIP ( Waiting Inside Patiently )
  11. our time will come , face sour or smiling
  12. if you fit in the airline seat , you still within limits of beauty and handsomeness, not to mention good heart
  13. today works well for me
  14. and you are not exactly skinny either
  15. good news are piling up
  16. are you sure ?
  17. This may be a case for some but not for all. I know at least three , indeed out of shape boys still holding to the bar jobs but having some gainful employment out of scene in daytime. Likely they treat their bar job as generator of extra cash on top of whet their regular work brings. I came to ' I can not because daytime job' excuse quite often when trying to off guys long time. I agree though that those staying on bar scene as their only employment too long past their prime are setting themselves for eventual failure. It looks though that most are aware of perils and are trying to learn other skills. Just yesterday I learned about one of my semi-regulars who seemed not to be on the scene for a while , he decided to take personal care courses with eventual goal of opening beaty shop and he is still well under 30 . Of course at other end of spectrum are those who decline engagement proposal, knowing well how much it will pay using excuse " I need to go dancing / drinking with my friends " and still next day of two trying to get another proposal.
  18. poster may be more concerned with situation when he brings different guy every evening with sprinkling of day time visitors here and there. Two the same guys walking in every day, day after dayt are likely not bringing much of scrutiny.
  19. My favorite Bangkok dessert is chicken rice soup at Foodland. I always add miniscule spoon of sugar to it
  20. What makes you to think that customer is our member?
  21. Hope it will never happen to me
  22. but not before mamasan there fixed me with my first ever Thai boy who took me to now boarded up short time rooms in the walkway between Suriwong road and and Moonlight bar. To this day whenever I walk to Moonlight I take that route for old times sake.
  23. dreaming doesn't bring you back but buying ticket will
  24. great report and pictures but I wonder what wrong with you with all that exhaustions. You are in Bangkok after all , one doesn't go there to sleep, at least not before hitting bars no matter how hard day was. I'm afraid , upon return home you will be regretting wasting all those opportunities city presents.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.