Everything posted by vinapu
-
Wells Fargo Sucks
how much he charges ?
-
Gay is not Good
apparently there are some conversional therapies so your gayness may be cured
-
Gay Thai Drama / Thai BL stories
all it takes is one person who doesn't care about that . We have those issues sometimes discussed in BL Series ( Korn and his sister in "Together with me ", dinner scene with Kao, Pete and their parents in " Dark Blue Kiss" for example). Like many things of old , losing face fear may lose it's luster in time
-
How Long Does It Take Mail To Get From The US To France?
Long live cash then !
-
Gay Thai Drama / Thai BL stories
all it takes is one person who doesn't care about that
-
Been Posting Under My Cat's Facebook
It looks like one disaster hits you right after another
-
Gay Thai Drama / Thai BL stories
if Pattaya can be on her way to become family destination, everything is possible
-
Gay Thai Drama / Thai BL stories
right I think you may be right above but such a picture is too rosy. If you are correct, inevitably they will be those who despite bed efforts will not get a dreamed for lead role and sooner or later hell may break lose.
-
Gay Thai Drama / Thai BL stories
you are a saying at point of time we will have another Weinberg like affair, this time in Thai BL industry ?
-
Babylon closed?
way too early to write obituaries I think. It's like long winter when we lose hope it will ever be warm again but then May comes and all of the sudden we find ourselves in t-shirts and shorts again
-
Gay Thai Drama / Thai BL stories
Thai looking older than he is is rare feast , usually it's other way around Duen /Meen couple is more funny due to completely different personalities , like fire and calm water
-
Gay Thai Drama / Thai BL stories
I agree but as far as I can see Korn/ Knock ( or Tan / Bun ) they are not
-
Gay Thai Drama / Thai BL stories
not scientific but statistically relevant point is to watch on YouTube any clip from fan meetings of BL series heroes, most attendees and what's more important, screamers are young ladies
-
Gay Thai Drama / Thai BL stories
I started watching Top Secret Together and Nitiman, first 2 episodes each. Eye candy abound as usual, Top Secret looks like more on funny side but I feel for one of main characters from Nitiman, handsome like hell indeed and with kind of mystery smile
-
Life Without A Phone Is Werid
we talked to other people sitting with us
- Bars Are Open Again!
-
Gay Thai Drama / Thai BL stories
I took your recommendation from few weeks ago and started "LoveSick" season 1 and of course "Fish Upon the sky " every Friday, more for eye candies than the plot. I'm waiting impatiently for "Baker boys " and "Bad Buddy"
-
Bars Are Open Again!
enjoy while it lasts !
-
Average 5% infected in Bangkok communities
they should vaccinate them before releasing them
-
PM announces 20 year plan to take action against corruption
shock for me , I thought it always was
-
White Xiaomi Mr Bond Automated Laundry System M1XPro
no, but I was in Tawan perhaps 100 times already over the years
-
Expats are included in Thailand’s vaccination plan
While you are right, chances of illegals coming forward to get vaccinated are minor for fear of getting nabbed that way
-
Gay Thai Drama / Thai BL stories
not surprising at all. After all girls have plenty of attractive guys to salivate over, just like we do
-
Average 5% infected in Bangkok communities
don't forget about those who are rotting in prisons because they defamed somebody's very important dog and equally heinous crimes
-
Phuket banking on 129000 arrivals
you are right, I'd say thank you but , no thank you to that, 7 LT a day, that's insane