Everything posted by vinapu
-
A Staycation in Gay Pattaya
there's always first time, although with dearth of customers boys may adjust their attitudes from primmadonniac to more business oriented. Or in simple terms , Michael had just a good luck
-
Thailand protestors take to street calling government to resign
somebody needs to tell him that cemeteries are full of people impossible to substitute
-
Police Capt. Kills Fishball Seller in Hit-and-Run
Knowing my family I'd venture in the same circumstances they thought the same like me , that he is my killer but has courage to face directly his sinister deed. He is killer , not murderer. But I agree wholeheartedly with rest of your statement although that Boss guy will live his life on the run and one day he may misstep and face justice. Money talks we we would like to believe that not 100% of the time.
-
Why this farce?
I don't see contradiction between those two views. Yes , it should be exemption for unusual times but too generous benefits are discouraging some people from working and they can't be blamed for it in this era of cheap calculators. I'm not in UK but even where I'm I can notice that some people did quite well financially out of pandemic simply because some benefits were exceedingly generous. I understand that speed of providing help did not allow for ironing scheme out so don't blame government entirely but few safeguards could be installed easily and they were not ( people were allowed to apply and collect unemployment benefits even if their duly filed income taxes are not showing any employment income in last 10 years as primary example )
-
Police Capt. Kills Fishball Seller in Hit-and-Run
at least by going to his victims funeral and thus facing family directly he showed some courage and decency
-
Thailand protestors take to street calling government to resign
I'm surprised that Bangkok Post was that brave to mention that residence
-
Thailand protestors take to street calling government to resign
very smart and sophisticated idea
-
Which Bars?
+1, whatever our preferences are. Amen
-
Regional carrier Cathay Dragon closed with immediate effect
perhaps it how Asian businessmen and upper classes like to travel even short haul, specially early in the morning and late evening ?
-
Which Bars?
BoyzBoyzBoyz and Xboyz for me. I know BBB guys are parading on the stage fully dressed or at least in jeans but there wee ( and still will be I hope) few guys I'd be happy to spent some time with. Xboys, music is annoyingly loud but show quite explicit and guys I took from there always friendly and obliging. Nice Boys will fit in the podium for the reasons mentioned in posts above but only in third place. I just like older and bigger guys than what it to be found there
-
Regional carrier Cathay Dragon closed with immediate effect
better everything costs money, in times like now with no passengers no flights , no wonder they go under with no one to pay for those goodies
-
Regional carrier Cathay Dragon closed with immediate effect
one day you will In meantime, as poor substitute, you can drive to your local mall, don't forget your mask
-
Covid19 insurance offered through TAT
Finally some reasonable idea
-
Gay Thai Drama / Thai BL stories
which one you talking about ? Korn / Knock or Sarawat / Tine ? Asking out of curiosity as I like both pairs anyways
-
Gay Thai Drama / Thai BL stories
My Engineer completed, hope it will be promised season 2 as it makes an impression of unfinished business on the last episode which by the way has two great kissing scenes - Duen / Bohn and King / Ram, last pair is my favorite couple out of 4 in the series and only one not acting childish .
-
45,000 in Ha Tinh to be evacuated
reminder to us that there are countries where Covid is not the most pressing and malicious problem
-
Thailand protestors take to street calling government to resign
lesson from Belarus where also ladies feature prominently in protests. Very few governments want TV footage showing cops massacring grannies and young mothers not to mention school girls
-
When will Thailand open to Tourists- question/speculation?
those are not normal times, in fact it's unprecedented year, at least when comes to travel as all previous pandemics were well before mass travel time. Very rich are also mostly in high risk group and may be less inclined to travel those days until they find a way to bribe virus to jump on somebody else.
-
When will Thailand open to Tourists- question/speculation?
Venezuela comes to mind
-
Gay Thai Drama / Thai BL stories
not that badly as in 8 episodes I did not notice it, only when I read it here I realized that it's the case. Or perhaps I'm too stupid to notice ? By the way I think Ram is most handsome of the whole set.
-
When will Thailand open to Tourists- question/speculation?
I wish them fun filled vacation as certainly the whole scheme is devised to ensure
-
Thailand protestors take to street calling government to resign
In meantime those who can have an access to THE ECONOMIST , last , 17-23 October issue may find interesting quite detailed and surprisingly frank article "Thailand's royal battle ".
-
When will Thailand open to Tourists- question/speculation?
in meantime people who normally would be waiting tables, manning receptions, selling trinkets and busing tourists around with all that free time tourist void created can and do attend rallies demanding structural changes to a country
-
Gay Thai Drama / Thai BL stories
Watching ' My Engineer " now, after slow start around episode 5 it starts becoming interesting and making me curious 'what's next ?". Side character Ram extremely handsome, unusual character for the movies as he barely speaks, all face and body expression only.
-
Gay Guides - New Look and Feel Coming
what's that? unheard of recently