Everything posted by vinapu
-
Boyz Boyz Boyz
Too bad I'm not there, I'd go for sure, not very young and not very slim sounds great. Even fully dressed part can be easily remedied. If only they would let us into Thailand, sigh.
-
A Walk Around Gay Bangkok - July 4, 2020
good idea in any bar
-
Very brief report of 21st trip to Thailand in Jun 2020
that way you keep economy running and eventually moving truck guys occupied
-
Gutsy move in Jomtien Complex..
we are even more jealous that you are there while we kept away from Thailand
-
'Tourist safety zones' planned
by requesting to be wrapped in plastic while about the city , head to toe
-
'Tourist safety zones' planned
government will issue a decree ordering Covid virus to stay away from those areas or else...., it should work
-
Very brief report of 21st trip to Thailand in Jun 2020
don't worry, one day we will. I'm optimist. If only Madrid Tavern survives, sigh
-
Boyz Boyz Boyz
you have a good heart !
-
The looming unemployment crisis
irrational exuberance like Allan Greenspan once said ?
-
Boybars reopening Jun15th..?
some air ?
-
Nightlife to resume
every movement tracking app if , God forbid , successfully implemented will be mother of all evil no matter how useful it may be in preventing and fighting Covid. One may be associated with venue in which something / covid, terrorist activity, serious crime, you name it / happened for many years after thing is over as nobody will bother to remove it from data base. Whether we steal the watch or our watch is stolen, fact is : we are involved in theft of watch , possibly tainting experience
-
Gay Thai Drama / Thai BL stories
I finished TharnType and liked it very much although last episode is bit too melodramatic - clearly for Thai school girls audience. There's also interesting sequel in form of full sized movie " Tharn Type - our final love live " https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSgnmOTJzrA&list=PLGeYurfvKJYnBPKu-pug4PgyHAxNlxVOb&index=14 Still so far in my eyes Korn and Knock ( Together with me and sequels ) and Pete and Kao ( Kiss me again and Dark Blue Kiss ) are the best for me, both for characters and looks.
-
Boybars reopening Jun15th..?
you are both right and there's no contradiction as tourists from different countries may have different spending habits. Asian tourists may be dominant en masse but I don't think we can see many Indians / 4th place / , Laotians , Vietnamese or Cambodians as bar customers, at least not in boy bars. Vessey may comment how it looks in girl bars but I doubt it will be different. Shopping malls , border markets, bars , massages or architectural attractions , all may be looking for visitors from different countries for their survival.
-
A Walk Around Gay Bangkok - July 4, 2020
yes it's Super A indeed
-
A Walk Around Gay Bangkok - July 4, 2020
So how is Tawan doing ?
-
Plan to import Covid patients
I wonder whet will be next. Importing foreign dead bodies to bury them in Thailand and stimulate Thai coffin industry?
-
jomtien hotels
not an option for light sleepers but great one for party lovers
-
Patong scene is dead Corona virus hits hard ?
scene may be dead but at least we are alive last time I checked
-
Proposes 3 phase “travel bubble” strategy
specially that you are in Thailand already , no?
-
Proposes 3 phase “travel bubble” strategy
wait and see, one day it will although not any time soon it looks
-
jomtien hotels
my problem is I was counting on Aug but October is only 3 months away, I can wait if I must but I'd rather not, he , he. As long as general fear of getting sick from virus will be bigger than fear of dying from hunger ( figuratively and literally - that in case of those billions living hand to mouth , now locked , we hear very little about those days )all we can do it what anddy advised in another thread : ' wait and see"
-
Proposes 3 phase “travel bubble” strategy
at least you can console yourself with bar visits and massages, even just thought you have that option should console you
-
Proposes 3 phase “travel bubble” strategy
sure, keep rubbing salt into my wounds
-
Will they make it?
too bad that they did not post pictures of the said bare chested men, shields or not
-
jomtien hotels
by October if not much earlier all will be in full swing , read my lips