Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

vinapu

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by vinapu

  1. we should count our blessing that we have a choice 'send or don't send", problem would be if there was noting to ponder choices about.
  2. I like smile ( and a bulge ) without mask better
  3. Unusual times are calling for exceptional measures
  4. so people can finish their shift in the office sober? obviously lots of thirsty people on that video
  5. they must have some pills to cure that
  6. don't forget the gin
  7. only to watch MrFluke shower show clip
  8. Last post on their Twitter says' Temporarily closed indefinitely "
  9. I once flew Miami- Santiago de Chile with stopover in Guayaquil aboard 737 and it was quite bearable
  10. that's true, really we are paying admission ticket, free drink of our choice is included in the price
  11. yes , if there are any on duty which is not guaranteed
  12. Still after Jun 30 comes July 1st, sooner or later sun will shine on us again
  13. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    as proud owner of, at last count 107 of their guidebooks I must say it's sad news indeed although it looks they still will be publishing those . Another victim of virus and digitization.
  14. I noticed it too but modesty stopped me from commenting , LOL
  15. all offable, specially one with tattoos on the right
  16. 3some with T and me or T and G, just curious, LOL
  17. at least we have clean air thanks to almost all traffic stopped
  18. only 10 days to learn how to make moonshine
  19. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    I only can hope I will be one of them 16 millions
  20. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Asia
    .....and Preah Vihear miniature in Ancient Siam / Muang Boran / on the outskirts of Bangkok. Still it's one thing to have territorial claims and another to subscribe to a notion that defeated , clearly genocidal regime is legitimate government . But what do I know? Lao guys are the best , that's for sure.
  21. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Asia
    I 'm glad that somebody remembers that as this was part I never understood and never will. Sadly Thailand also played to US tune in this respect.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.