Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

vinapu

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by vinapu

  1. before governments will make their decisions, virus may do it's and mutate to less malicious version. I think is's what happened to Sars. Tourism by it 's very nature is care-free exercise and I can't envision too many people willing to put up with certificates, testing, quarantines etc so massive travel won't happen until those restrictions are gone, either because of government decisions or there's vaccine or whole scare is gone.
  2. and so do governments policies everywhere. it's nobody's fault as situation is dynamic and too many great unknowns still apply but it's better to be ready for grand opening,
  3. you are part of very big crowd, rest assured. I never been there in July but my last year's trip in Aug was second best ever out of 20 so you can count on guaranteed fun with less crowds.
  4. you got it right. Even me , sitting at home , have feeling like I'm on short leash itching to fly somewhere but I can't
  5. Fever on arrival not necessarily means one is importing virus but certainly will trigger testing and waiting for results in quarantine
  6. correct , but plenty may change between one takes off from say, New York and lands in Bkk 24 hrs later. Danger of announcement of sudden lock down will be with us for a while, perhaps until we have reliable vaccine or herd immunity
  7. if somebody must to be locked somewhere I's opt for that hotel as I recall rooms being quite big so at least no threat of claustrophobic feeling for a while
  8. My sister is retiring, not me . I may be retarded but retired, unfortunately, not yet
  9. everything to keep board alive and kicking
  10. it must be with their morning coffee
  11. for episodes 10 , 12 and 14 be prepared with tissues as you eyes my be well flushed, at least mine were. Dean is hot and Pharm is cute and this comes from me who is not big on cute guys. I like also Win , the blonde, Dean's friend
  12. By that time dehornization process will start and I'm afraid some of us will not be interested in boys any more the same way like all those lock-downs prompted some people close to retirement age to actually decide to retire including my very own sister.
  13. What about the risk you expose your bottoms to?
  14. hope they mean October 2020
  15. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Pattaya
    slowly but surely sun starts shining again
  16. I'm not waiting for the vaccine , I'm waiting for Thailand to stop being afraid of me. From tomorrow on I will work under new contract essentially meaning that till end of year I will be able to request time off at very short notice.
  17. I agree that is too optimistic, whether it's unrealistic or reasonable, let's revisit the issue say, in 2 months
  18. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    where's my ticket and suitcase?
  19. ( my underscore) am I only one who sees big incompatibility between ' fun ' and ' be forced" ? Using smartphone on vacation is one thing but having it as big brother type spying tool in brothel , church and everywhere in between is another. Good thing there's an alternative.
  20. predicting is very hard , specially predicting the future. My guess is that very fast after re-opening things will go back to normal.
  21. how long ?
  22. sounds like digital concentration camp
  23. as they say ' good crisis can't be wasted " and perhaps now it's time to grab prime real estate for a cheap. Open and hopefully they will come
  24. or question how much tip he expects for long time
  25. don't worry , good news can be repeated in every thread

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.