Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

vinapu

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by vinapu

  1. while I agree about additional cost being reasonable, I can't see any thing convenient will all that testing and waiting for results ( How long ? where? ) Are test results available immediately ? honest question as as don't follow covid news much know because I live near airport and I don't see much traffic there and until I do all it's academic for me. I see only three workable solutions : vaccine is developed or disease will mellow by itself like SARS did or governments, public and travellers will decide to start taking a chance and go back to normal as much as possible, most possible outcome IMNSHO. Where I 'm we are still under partial lockdown, all the same like week ago ,there are new cases and new deaths unfortunately. Even weather is the same, sunny and balmy. But streets look completely different today than last Friday. Then empty with occasional , mostly masked pedestrian. Today almost normally crowded and at least half unmasked. Yes, we may be acting irresponsibly but societies are like people, when chocked they can breathe only that long, after that they either release themselves or die slow and painful death, virus or not. It's why soi 4 was well patronized last night as per reports.
  2. sounds like Foodland Patpong minus quiet of course
  3. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    finally somebody has courage to speak the truth, thank you Michael
  4. that a will be interesting to see for whom and with whom on the stage
  5. no doubt owners of all that empty hotels and still unemployed scores of waiters, hawkers, guides and drivers are impressed with such illustrious strategy and it's promoter ( my underscore)
  6. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    so it looks we should change a tittle of this thread to " Good evening soi 4 ...and more ? "
  7. sounds like fun, just the same like putting one hand in the boiling water while petting cobra with other one
  8. you got it right, inevitably one day we need to settle down , just like all others
  9. what da ya mean? One is not going to Thailand to save money, one saves money by NOT going to Thailand - that's only upside of whole virus saga for me
  10. not really, sun still rises in the east. There are some inconveniences at the moment and by autumn of 2021 will be all forgotten
  11. no, budget set at 66000, more if needed from plastic
  12. after such drought, who would waste time lining up there,
  13. Today at 2.30 pm I was supposed to land in Swampy according to he ticket I'm still holding. Plan was to pass immigration , take a train to Phaya Thai, change to BTS and walk from Sala Daeng to still undecided hotel. First massage was supposed to be at Senso and in the evening I was hoping to itch to check if my dream boy at Jupiter is still there, Unfortunately for well known reason it came to naught and timing of trip # 21A is still unknown. Some seeing a tittle and then reading narrative will be disappointed but rest assured , not even 1/10 of how disappointed I am. But hope dies last
  14. tell this to legions of those who are already protesting this vaccine well before it's even developed. ( as for me, I'll be first in line to get a jab )
  15. likely, you suggest , they decline
  16. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    now it's race what happens first, letting us in or ruination of those sois ?
  17. If they don't want us, I guess we just won't go spending our money on new sofa bed instead. But if looks that things are cooling down a bit all over so quite likely another pool in month or two will bring more user friendly results specially when everybody will sit down calculator in hand and counts calmly damage closing economy brought on households and national budgets.
  18. Slowly but surely we are getting there
  19. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    so why you bother to spoil your morning by reading it ? Better to start with visiting this forum
  20. vinapu replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    it looks that virus is not only attacking lungs but brains as well. But all that nonsense banning foreigners should go away in a month or so
  21. great idea if waiters would be scantly dressed guys
  22. of what year?
  23. look at bright side, it's only 6.5 months and we are in 2021
  24. That's the increasing feeling of people all over that restrictions run their course. Yesterday I took stroll in park along the river where I live. Positively I must say that never in 25 years I saw it so full of people and if 1 in 100 wore a mask that was it.
  25. I think they will be watching close if partial re-opening creates increase in new cases and if not , actions to reopen will be swift and brave . And then many countries will discover that bringing back normal economic activity will actually INCREASE death rate compare to Covid closure period due to jump in pollution. I still have high hopes to attend that Grand re-opening of Senso on Aug 1, LOL

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.