Everything posted by vinapu
-
LOS Trip Report
while Jason's story is uplifting , I still think if guy asks for support just after 3 or 4 days from 1st meeting coupled with fact that he has a job in bank and still managed to go deep in debt is bad omen and keeping in touch , never mind supporting him, invites never ending money requests.
-
New Map of Silom Area from Shamelessmack
with rooms well over 100 $ I will not be inclined to look if they have reservations available,
-
Alternatives to Zing Resort and Spa
it's only few clicks to find out but you are right , I never stay in East Suites as whenever I wanted to book they were full.
- LOS Trip Report
-
Alternatives to Zing Resort and Spa
Agate more expensive, Venue more noisy. No shortage of hotels in the area and all will be visitors friendly. Consider East Suites within complex
-
New Map of Silom Area from Shamelessmack
I'd say low key go-go. as for being worth visiting , you are only person who can assess it for yourself. Certainly they have offable , next door type of boys there
-
New Map of Silom Area from Shamelessmack
it did when I passed by in beginning of September
- Feet scrub?
-
First time B'kok. Apartment rental advice sought
where are collectors , dealers follow
-
Back in Bangkok after only one month!
that is his 'rich' part
-
Back in Bangkok after only one month!
you are not alone, I also like low season , specially that it's not really that low. as for " neither young ,fit, rich or attractive " wiping your mirror with Windex will help to brighten your day(s)
-
Did He Or Didn't He Reach 3rd Best?
De gustibus non disputandum est
-
Did He Or Didn't He Reach 3rd Best?
+1
-
Did He Or Didn't He Reach 3rd Best?
he scared crow away, that's why
-
Trip advice
no, why? I always since days of Roman Empire tip waiter 20 baht for bringing me a drink in bar. I always advocate that generous tips should be awarded to boys , not a waiting staff or mamasans
-
LOS Trip Report
I believe you opened pandora box by voluntarily doubling his stated need and giving him 10 K instead of 5 K. Reading of this was that yo obviously awash with money. Cherish you memories of Bee but sooner you disconnect him the better. You may feel bad for a while but your wallet will be grateful. If it any consolation many of us here fell into similar kind of trap to a certain degree. You not first and certainly not last to fell into this kind of trap, time to repeat old adages ' most expensive sex is free one' and " if you want love in Thailand , rent it". Enjoy rest of you time in Thailand and make sure not to respond to ANY messages from Bee.
-
First time B'kok. Apartment rental advice sought
and prostitution is illegal in Thailand as well
-
Silom bar shows affected by Queen's passing?
I wonder what I'm missing , sigh
-
Back in Bangkok after only one month!
unfortunately it happens sometimes and then next time they wonder why we don't want to off them again
-
Trip advice
wasn't that discreet then, lol. Your tip was very generous and placed in right hands. I'd try to be even more discreet so mamasans or other boys see nothing. Way I achieve that in similar situation is by placing tip in the back of boys undier or jeans. Discretion is necessary , I learned it from boys over years, other boys may be jealous and / or ask for a loan seeing he got money and mamasan may ask for her cut whether deserved or not. I can name at least 3 boys who changed venues because of that. Sometimes it's cut throat world out there in bars
-
Trip advice
correct, between midnight and 6 am taxi is you only option
-
Who was being rude?
no, it looks that it's quite universal wisdom then
-
Quickie in the City of Smiles: My Short Bangkok Break
he must be as it was just recently mentioned favourably in another trip report
-
Patpong comings and goings
look at bright side - no need to wash those stairs
-
Feet scrub?
since you asked , washing feet from time to time while there should mitigate that problem, to a degree at least