Everything posted by vinapu
-
Paradise Massage Boyztown
while you are right there's other side of coin - customers who after massage ++++ pretend they were under impression that massage fee incudes everything and refuse to pay tip. I heard it quite a few times in both Pattaya and Bangkok, most recently on my last trip in Aug. So unfortunately venue needs to take steps to shield boy's earnings
-
Did you do much in 2025?
what about sightseeing ?
-
Alternatives to Zing Resort and Spa
both on bit pricey side though
-
What was the name of this bar... City Boys maybe?
and now it's Indian restaurant there I suspect
-
When are you coming to Thailand?
I do since he knows where fine dining is
-
Did you do much in 2025?
you can afford going to Bali twice a year and can't afford shirt for 300 baht ? Like that 'poor' guy, what is his name ? , who claims destitution while boasting golden faucets
-
Trip Report: Silom
I take motorbike taxis often but only for short distances ( 50 baht fare or less)
- Trip Report: Silom
-
Trip Report: Silom
in fact not worth on any day
-
Did you do much in 2025?
unique poor staying in 5 strs hotels and having gold faucets . I wonder whom you are kidding you oligarch, you
-
What was the name of this bar... City Boys maybe?
Kawaii? or Vassa ( faded sign was still there in August )?
-
When are you coming to Thailand?
Bon appetit
-
Did you do much in 2025?
modesty and frugality seems to be your second nature
-
Pattaya- Boyztown
my guess is they go to Singapore to get cheaper guys
-
Did you do much in 2025?
I wonder where idea that hooker should charge something close to minimum wage for an access to his/ her crown jewels is coming from
- Trip Report: Silom
-
Did you do much in 2025?
sounds impressive until converted to 40 $
-
Did you do much in 2025?
no, not even silver or chrome ones, I'm proletarian , gold may be fitting more upscale people but me? no
-
Did you do much in 2025?
Three trips to Thailand with side foray to Vietnam and Cambodia made year 2025 worth living. Income side screwed up by external factors but I see light at end of tunnel there too. Now only problem is how to make it to Dec 31st but it seems doable
-
Hookup apps now and in 2020, do you see like me some differences?
I can say the same and also notice plenty of good things coming my way, unfortunately Trump's tariffs spoil experience to a degree when comes to an income side, but that;s just nuisance, not a problem.
-
Trip Report: Silom
it depends of how much Peter will be charging for use of his balcony
-
Trip Report: Silom
this occurrence is well known to science. On subsequent meeting both sides are familiar with each other and no time needs to be wasted on sizing other party
-
Trip Report: Silom
Yes, if that's something I actually need. If I don't or price quoted seems out of whack, I discovered better bargain for myself - I simply don't buy it, pocketing full price , whatever is quoted.
-
After Years of Narcissism, How Does a Narcissist Age?
but it was 100 years ago so they had plenty of time to sober up
-
Trip Report: Silom
it could be mook (pearl like insert) which some time ago was quite popular among boys but now mercifully rarity. Thank you for taking time to write here as you are pressed for time during such short foray in Bangkok