Everything posted by Boy69
-
Scams in Apps
Me too and I don't remember even one time that I was distatisfied in contrary one time arrived to my room Vietnamese guy who in his profile had mediocre pictures in life he was so stunning that I convinced him to be with me more than a week.
-
Is this rate normal?
Many Chaturbate models do enough money on theirs websites and not enthusiastic of face to face activity unless the rate is high enough to bother themselves do it.
-
Safety in Brazil
Did you fell a victim to a crime or you just don't want to take the risk anymore by going there?
-
Is this rate normal?
Unless the guy is superstar Chaturbate model it seems very high rate for only an hour in Colombia,if you really want him negotiation must be done most likely he'll reduce the rate substantialy. About $50 seems more reasonable, I wouldn't pay more even if he is a star plenty fish in the sea to choose from if he doesn't agree.
-
300,000 visitors spend 2.5 billion baht
2.5 billions Baht for 300000 visitors is about USD 245 per visitor. Very reasonable estimation.
-
Gay forums are slow
There are 2 opposite sides on the Scala travelers who come to Thailand purely for tourism purposes against travellers who come only for sex trading, most of us are somewhere between these, for old men trying to find desent sex on reasonably rates at their own countries it's almost impossible so traveling to countries like Thailand where you can find sex and company with gorgeous guys on relatively very cheap prices is an excellent reason to visit this country so what's wrong with that ? What do you suggest @Marc in Calif older people should stay in their countries miserably do nothing till they die in sorrow? Your comments are totally b***it & hypocritical and contributed nothing useful to this forum.
-
Trip Report - BKK, Chiang Mai, Pattaya
Switch on the meter isn't guarantee for fair service, one time the taxi driver took the wrong direction deliberately although I told him it's the wrong way to my hotel in Silom that caused me paying more than 700 baht.
-
Winner Boys Pattaya Re-Opening 1st June
The boy standing the middle with the green towel is very sexy .
-
Trip Report - BKK, Chiang Mai, Pattaya
I never heard about baggage fee either. Very strange that the taxi driver demand fixed fee instead of using the meter if I were you I would refuse to go with him and look for another driver.
-
Trip Report - BKK, Chiang Mai, Pattaya
I envy you you did a lot for the first day, In my first day after long flight I am like a zombie with heavy jetlag I collapsed like a dead rat and go to sleep.
-
Gay forums are slow
Don't forget to bring the new Google pixel phone you bought for Vinapu when he'll invite you for breakfast.
-
Reputation list for guys on Grindr/HeeSay(Former Blued) etc...
Using applications is hit and missed , sometimes the boy arrived isn't what looks on the pictures, sometimes no show at all . Usually it's fine.
-
Gay forums are slow
I am not into hunks but Mungkorn and Bass are very attractive
-
Gay forums are slow
I am not Christian too and I don't care if people greet me Merry Christmas it's just respect to other religions to be polite and greet back no offense in that .
-
Gay forums are slow
You are attacking the wrong person Vinapu is one of the most honest , kind and optimistic of the forum members here .he sent you greetings for Christmas and a request to leave him out of unnecessary arguments and in return you are attacking him as being sarcastic. I won't send you Merry Christmas greetings because obviously you are not celebrating it and you will attack me back as being sarcastic too ...
-
Andaz Pattaya / Upscale Pattaya Resorts Near Gay Scene
Location, location, location. I agree.I will always prefer good decent hotel close to the action then isolated luxurious hotel. In Pattaya you can find very good 3/4 stats hotel with very nice room swimming pool and good breakfast at third/half price of 5 stars hotels, Personally I don't see the point paying so much for 5 stars hotels especially when I hardly in the room most of the day and mainly using it only for sleeping.
-
Andaz Pattaya / Upscale Pattaya Resorts Near Gay Scene
Condos don't come with cleaning service ( unless you pay extra for it) neither breakfast for short-term stay I hardly can recommend this option.
-
Gay Thai Drama / Thai BL stories
- Gay forums are slow
I don't think that there are fewer gay visitors to Thailand , I assume the younger gay generation behave different, they don't like to visit gay areas and venues and act like regular tourists and if they want sex they look at gay apps . Their main purpose on visiting Thailand is touristic and less for sex adventures .- Need help with words in escort ads.
Both terms refer probably to kinky games,Sado/Mazo (SM) as @MIC advised best to tell them what you are looking for.- Travel insurance to be arranged for all tourist arrivals over holiday season
3000 USD a day ???!!! Was he treated at presidential suite with bed cover in gold ?- DW documentary on sex tourism in Pattaya
Trying to represent Thailand as pedophilia heaven is misleading and untrue, I guess pedophiles who are seeking for minors to fulfill their deviations will find it anywhere in the world and Pattaya isn't exception. Many Journalists come with prejudice and tend to manipulate the reality to their own false perception. it's not journalism but propaganda.- Khao San Road next on list for 4a.m. closing
Young guys from EA will find easy sex everywhere in BKK and Khao San road isn't exception in that.I didn't like the remodeling of the street most of the backpackers ambiance was gone it can be nice to stroll around in the evening for a visit but not more than that.- Help with gay tour of Bangkok.
I wonder why gay guide is needed if most of the gay venues are concentrated in one small are in Patpong .- My First Time in Bangkok - November 2023 Trip Report
I agree Peter's tend to post hypocrite posts or controversial nonsense off the topic. - Gay forums are slow