Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Keithambrose

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Keithambrose

  1. Perhaps one could ask for 'sunny side up'? Or 'over easy'?
  2. Yes, 'fisting station' was an entertaining thought'
  3. I recall discussion on here as to whether, even if fitted, the sprinkler system would work! Lack of water, perhaps never connected.
  4. Keithambrose replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    We need someone who has sampled the goods!
  5. Didn't @floridarob say that Mr O's did karaoke?
  6. Keithambrose replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    I see they are still saying 2025, but I think they will have to get a move on. Voco is said to be a 'premium brand', but i notice that the other Voco to open, in Sukhumvit, is classed as 4 star.
  7. Keithambrose replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Was certainly ongoing 2 weeks ago. A lot of activity!
  8. Keithambrose replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Yes to Rose Apartments. I could see them from my room in the Meridien, which is on the left. The GM of the Meridien said the building would not be that tall!
  9. Keithambrose replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    Didn't give you a 'taste' of the facilities?
  10. Average price in London is £200, or 8,500 baht. A number ask for £250, 10,000, baht, or more. In NYC this year cheapest I found was $350, a reduction he said, because he knew me!
  11. I was there a few weeks ago. Wide, and good, choice on Grindr. Didn't try clubs.
  12. Keithambrose replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    Glad to hear about English. The guy Vinapu and I chatted to, so to say, spoke no English.
  13. Keithambrose replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    No.
  14. Perhaps Vinapu could be nominated?
  15. Keithambrose replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    And present!
  16. Keithambrose replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    Thanks. I remember meeting Divine Madman and Spoon there!
  17. Keithambrose replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    I remember that bar, and the sexy bartender! I thought had been shut for some time?
  18. Negative news is always easier to sell. And as Dr Goebbels said, if you say something often enough, people will believe it. Especially on issues like immigration, where a lot of people want to believe it. Same over here in UK, during Brexit debate. Britain for the British, take back control etc. Relentless negative campaigning works!
  19. I seem to recall that blacks were show a script in Japanese, or similar, to make sure they failed. A southern chain of stores, Piggly Wiggly, is currently being sued for refusing to hire black workers.
  20. Do they have a family buffalo in Mexico?
  21. Keithambrose replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    But you must be careful not to let them get too soft!
  22. Keithambrose replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    I think I'm unlikely to get pregnant....
  23. Keithambrose replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    Green or ripe?
  24. It's a worthwhile experience!
  25. Keithambrose replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    Or don't use condom!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.