Everything posted by Keithambrose
-
Well done USA electors!
And I suspect that Republicans who use illegals to do their domestic work, etc, will be vocal. I don't think the California fruit industry can survive without these workers.
-
Suvarnabhumi - Departure
Leaving today. No line at EVA business class checkin. Priority Lane, open, almost empty, noticed that staff were turning away those not entitled! No line through security. And, guess what, row of machines, all working, to scan passport! Worked a treat. I noticed there were also rows of machines for passports in economy section, and no line. I was very impressed. I was in lounge 65mins after leaving hotel!
-
My First night in Siem Reap
Glad you found someone, on app? Sorry it was a short experience!
-
Hold the Front Page, vinapu is in town!
We tried out the new bar, opposite foodland. Won't last. Very posh, 4 semi circular booths, 3 quite attractive boys dancing on counter, no customers. No idea what they are doing. Most attractive boy summoned, given vinapu tuck. I offered to buy him a drink, he didn't understand! From Myanmar. You think he'd have learned 'would you like a drink'. He confirmed he preferred girls to boys! Not that that necessarily matters. @floridarob has already told the Owner, an American, that he has problems. Vinapu then went off to add to his stamp collection.
-
Hold the Front Page, vinapu is in town!
I even had the honour of a drink with the legend this evening.
-
Safety
Reminds me of the old joke about the surgeon who specialised in circumcision, 'it's badly paid, but the tips are great'!
-
My First night in Siem Reap
I didn't need a huge stack of usd, 40 was going rate!
-
My First night in Siem Reap
Odd, hope things improve. I had no trouble fighting off young twinks!
-
Safety
Carried on in USA for much longer, as well!
-
Safety
Glad to say, one of my regulars in London, Spanish/Moroccan, was born a Muslim, and is cut. Nice big cock too!
-
Safety
I always notice, as I prefer cut. Not so common these days!
-
My First night in Siem Reap
Glad hotel nice, and that all good. Sorry no luck on apps. I had more than enough to choose from, but I know we look at different markets! Hope you have more luck today.
-
BKK Hotels - pros & cons?
I have heard that the Rose Residence, next door to the Rose, is good. New, boutique, upmarket, with small pool on roof. Anyone been there?
-
BKK Hotels - pros & cons?
I forgot the Thai chicken soup...
-
BKK Hotels - pros & cons?
One more vote for the Meridien, so long as you get access to the Executive Lounge. Happy 2 hours has such a selection of food, that you do not have to go out for dinner. Today, calamari, thai soup with rice, stir fried pork with mushrooms and vegetables, spaghetti alio e olio, aubergines in cheese sauce, plus cold meats, salads etc!
-
Tarntawan Beer Garden
Depends if Old daddy is there...
-
Narathiwat mayor assassinated
Seems helpful to me.
-
Impacts of Mekong River Dams
It seems that Tonle Sap, which in rainy season used to be largest lake in SE Asia, is slowly, but surely, dying as a result of the Mekong dams. 2m people or so set to suffer.
-
My First night back in BKK
Fun duly had. Boy from before plus attractive Thai top from Goodboys. He performed well! I thought I was told that bar did not allow offs at weekend. That can't be right, I thought, though I asked again. It may have been that the boys aren't allowed to be off at weekend. Makes a bit more sense! They said bar was full on Friday.
-
EVA and UK
I order their lobster LHR to BKK, delicious...
-
EVA and UK
Makes my 12 look pathetic!
-
Zeus Massage
Does he actually look like that? If so, a stunner inded, and vers.
-
In Bangkok
Forgot to mention that so far as i could see, no boys sitting with customers. Thus, no fondling etc. May have been because it was crowded, or the lighting a bit bright. Bar losing out on drinks! No obvious offs while I was there, which was only for the show.
-
My First night back in BKK
Well, have 3some in 15 mins, I hope!
- EVA and UK