Everything posted by Keithambrose
-
My First night back in BKK
Decided to stay, and fly home from here.
-
My First night back in BKK
I wandered down soi 6 tonight, on my way to supper, past The One, which is of no interest to a twink lover like me, then past all the various massage shops, 9 Teen, Paradise etc. It may be me, but I was very underwhelmed by the standard of the boys, hardly one I fancied. They also have poor lighting, which does not help!
-
Safety
Glad to hear EVA were helpful, it's typical of them, a really good airline.
-
In Bangkok
I just looked back to txts from 2023, I paid him 2,500! Oops!
- Guido - Pussy
-
Rio experience- 2006
I think things were different then. I go back further, to the 1980s. I picked up a boy in a bar on Copacabana, who was gorgeous, twink, blond, sexy. Admittedly, i was younger then, mid 30s, but would not have expected to find a much younger guy, just like that. For the next few evenings, I was working during the day, had great sex, meals, trips to Sauna Leblon, where people fucked in rows, etc. Pre HIV, so really great time. The idea of hiring didn't come up. Just both having fun.
-
In Bangkok
Yes, they were quite keen! And enthusiastic!
-
In Bangkok
Sorry, should have said, my Vietnamese boy agreed 2,000, 'same as last time'. I gave him extra 500, as he came loads! 3some, 2,500 each.
-
In Bangkok
Just a few more thoughts on my current trip. Apologies for any repetition. I was in touch with a Vietnamese twink that I met last time, who now works in Goodboys. He was keen that I pick him up from the bar, no doubt to improve his standing with the bar. So I complied. It was easy, fair no of boys, in briefs, twinkish, bar just as I remembered it, really a bit small. So bought drinks, 400, off fee 500, not bad I thought. Good sex! Yesterday repeat with his friend, good time again. I said come direct to hotel, not paying drink and off fee again! Meridien no problems. Popped in to Freshboys, last night, good selection, mainly twinks, white briefs. Pretty full, show standard, but shower scene involved energetic sucking! Big cock show impressive, and performers encouraged to mingle, and invitation to feel and suck! However condoms on, so not interested. Drink 400.
-
My First night back in BKK
OK!
-
My First night back in BKK
OK! Thanks.
-
Where are they now...
I assume that you remain unchanged over the decades? You and Dorian Gray!
-
My First night back in BKK
Fair, but I find the Thai reviews a little difficult to understand, and can't make Google translate help!
-
Well done USA electors!
Being British, I understood the sarcasm, or perhaps irony! When my law firm merged with an American firm, we had to learn a new language! How right you are about Brexit
-
Guido - Pussy
That's going back a bit! I'm free! The store was said to be based on a late department store, near where I live, Clements of Watford, which certainly looked a bit like Grace Brothers.
-
New tax rules for foreign-sourced income
Not Pattaya, then?
-
My First night back in BKK
I see they all have huge cocks!
-
New massage shop for Soi 6
I walked past tonight. Still being worked on, but 4 girls and 2 boys in attendance
-
Guido - Pussy
Additional advantage was that my post led to @reader coming to say hello!
-
No good deed goes unpunished in Spain
Your right, good message. Next message from @gayinpattaya stupid, I think. Don't forget the Royal Family faced down Franco supporters in an attempted coup. Would he have been happier if the King had gone shooting, as his father did?
-
Zeus Massage
They now make it clear that they are only outcall now. Bearing in mind the experiences of @floridarob, and @reader last night, more risky.
-
Do you live in Thailand?
So he is to be abandoned?
-
Guido - Pussy
Somewhere here, a member asked about the name of Guido's cat. The answer is Cloudy, if i heard right. Staff a bit exercised at present, chasing a rat! Cloudy no help!
-
Do you live in Thailand?
Then you don't have to talk to them!
-
British tourist survives fall from hotel balcony into internet café
Off they go again!