Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Keithambrose

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Keithambrose

  1. Keithambrose replied to a post in a topic in Gay Pattaya
    Only if they have never seen sea before!
  2. I think skipping on obligations, suddenly finding the family buffalo has died, etc, is a different issue from scewing the price down to an unacceptably low level. I find a common one comment now is they they need to pay the rent. I have no problem with ignoring that, or even cutting off the guy, even if he was good. I have had same issues in UK, where, to be fair, the rent is much higher!
  3. Yes, I'm sure Copa can help, if needed!
  4. Thanks for your help!
  5. Thanks, that's very helpful. I have downloaded the app. Typical that the example is wrong, but I take your point. I am due there on 8th. So will try the declaration on the 2nd, if I am not too exhausted from 2 days in Pattaya!
  6. You make very good points, as does Spoon and emiel1981. To say, as Olddaddy does, that it's a business transaction, misses the point. I have said before that the idea of screwing a boy down (pun intended), to a ludicrously low level, is unacceptable, in my view, especially boasting about it on line. So I'm with you on this.
  7. Can I ask about the ETA for Cambodia. It mentions a 7 day period. It's not clear to me whether that means you must apply at least 7 days in advance, or that you cannot apply until 7 days before you are due to arrive. Can anyone help?
  8. Was the African guy more expensive? And well endowed??
  9. Keithambrose replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    Isn't TK at or around 110?
  10. Yes, I see Thailand is threatening, yet again, to implement the 300baht entry tax!
  11. Keithambrose replied to Londoner's topic in Gay Thailand
    And clean!
  12. Very sensible comments! I also use thressones more frequently. If we all three cum, 'mission accomplished', as one of my regulars said!
  13. Interesting suggestion!
  14. Will Cambodia be happy to give up the substantial sums they make from the current e visa? Must be many millions.
  15. No Paraguayan stamps in your collection?
  16. When I had it, for Nigeria, I was told it took 14 days to be effective.
  17. Keithambrose replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    They were great rooms, and the staff in the lounge knew that I didn't like much ice in my gin & tonic! No lounge privileges this time, dont think lounge is open yet, but have booked double aspect room. I hope the pool, which appears to be on the 5th floor, is bigger than the old one!
  18. Ask Mr Navalny, oh sorry you can't, he's dead.
  19. More time to discuss local authorities' spending issues.
  20. I entirely agree. Trip reports setting out sex 3 times a day, are bound to induce envy etc. Perhaps they are not always completely accurate? As an older top, it would be miraculous if I could cum twice every day, and I don't expect to. Or try to! If you just want sex once a week, fine, and enjoy the rest of the time. You can always have a massage, admire the masseur, and get the masseur to cum, much less effort, and quite tasty!
  21. Keithambrose replied to Londoner's topic in Gay Thailand
    I do rate kissing highly, with tongue, and usually ask beforehand. I haven't yet had any problems, if they agree, which they mostly do. Anyway, no more problems than in Europe.
  22. Indeed, perhaps they sat up all night discussing different productions of Billy Budd! PS I liked the one at Glyndebourne...
  23. Keithambrose replied to a post in a topic in Gay Cambodia
    Clever heading!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.