Everything posted by Keithambrose
-
Jomtien Gay Massage
But in any case, unless you're a resolute bottom, how does dick size matter? There's a lot more to erotic fulfillment than length or girth. Quite right! Mind you I am keen that they cum, size doesnt matter then!
-
Jomtien Gay Massage
Alright, most!
-
Fantastic restaurant
During oral?
-
New Thai law to protect conscripts
Why should you need a law to stop conscripts being tortured and killed?
-
Average Male body hair distributions- Geographically
Doubt it, surely South Asians have more hair than N Europe? Map seems to show Scandinavia as the hairiest, which must be wrong! Mind you from an escort point of view, a lot shave. I know a sweet smooth Bangladeshi boy, but he has to shave every week!
-
Chang eyes top spot in Thai beer market
She suggested referring to the Excise Department for official market-share data, noting that Leo Beer alone held a 50% market share last year and has been the leading brand for 17 years. The Thai beer market is predominantly controlled by domestic companies, which hold about 98% of the market share, with European imports accounting for roughly 1%. Boon Rawd Brewery Group, with its 90-year history in the beverage business, leads with Singha and Leo as its flagship brands. ThaiBev Group, which entered the market in 1994 with Chang Beer, has its main production plant in Bang Ban, Phra Nakhon Si Ayutthaya. A newcomer to the scene, Carabao Group, known for energy drinks, expanded into the beer market with Carabao and Tawan Daeng beers. In 2023, the company invested more than 4 billion baht in a new brewery in Chai Nat, targeting a 10% market share after its first year of operations. As the competition heats up, industry observers are keenly watching to see if Chang can successfully challenge Boon Rawd's long-standing dominance in Thailand's lucrative beer market. https://www.nationthailand.com/business/corporate/40042303 Bring back Kloster beer!
-
Fantastic restaurant
But flying to Phnom Penh, to have a meal, is quite expensive!
-
Jomtien Gay Massage
So long as there is a reasonable length to suck, that's fine! Then I don't have suffocation issues!
-
Nice gangbang couple
Sorry, 18 months, but same answer!
-
Tawan/The One report
In UK it meant escort
-
Jomtien Gay Massage
These so called reports should always be treated with scepticism, and anything in the Sun should always be treated as inaccurate! I've been quite happy with some of the Thai cocks I have sampled! Not seen any with pearls inserted, etc!
-
Average Male body hair distributions- Geographically
No!
-
Nice gangbang couple
Unfortunately not, it was 28 months ago, via Grindr, so lost! They didn't contact me on my last visit, since I think they have moved on!
-
Thailand wins UN Human Rights council bid
True, along with jailing people for adverse hotel reviews!
-
Fantastic restaurant
£9.00, hardly expensive, half London price.
-
Sansuk
Sounds like a successful encounter. Good looking guy, you got what you wanted, and free!
-
Nice gangbang couple
PS. Thai guys. Young, sexy!
-
Nice gangbang couple
2 years ago I was approached on Grindr by 2 guys, offering a 3some. We agreed on 4,000. Great session. They fucked each other, I fucked both of them. Kissing and oral as well.
-
Tawan/The One report
I haven't seen the diamond emoji for some time. I wonder if Grindr got wise to it?
-
Fantastic restaurant
What made you think that?
-
Massage shops on Sutthisan Winitchai Rd.
That's right!
-
Arrest farangs playing poker game
In my experience. Bridge is often played for money, you win points, after all. However, the amounts involved are small!
-
Fantastic restaurant
Food there is generally good, I think. You can have Thai food as well. I am fond of the Thai fishcakes. Good selection of beers. Guido is an active host, too much so for some members, I know, but keeps the place moving. Normally pretty full.
-
This time bit different - trip to Thailand in August 2024
But your blogs are really useful!
-
Thailand wins UN Human Rights council bid
Qatar, as we know, is a leading light in human rights,especially in the LBGT area. All a bit of a joke, really.