Everything posted by Keithambrose
-
Fantastic restaurant
Do you think it's a visual problem, or a memory problem?
-
Arrest farangs playing poker game
There is usually a political angle in these things, or an interruption in the flow of brown envelopes!
-
He has the Shinawatras in his sights
Was there any space for brown envelopes?
-
Immigration officers worldwide could take a lesson from this
I think I first heard that comment about 6 years ago. I didn't know it was you!
-
He has the Shinawatras in his sights
I wonder if this is a serious attempt? I gather that powers that be are rather fed up with Thaksin, and that Prawit, 'General watches', is furious with being sidelined.
-
Arrest farangs playing poker game
Thanks. Yes, I remember reading about that. Crazy!
-
Arrest farangs playing poker game
Honestly, a private poker game! Haven't the police got better things to do? More brown envelopes to collect etc? I assume someone in the poker game had upset someone higher up!
-
Boy Agencies - update
Very un-Japanese behaviour, I must say. Although, I had a poor experience in their Tokyo place. I just went there, on spec, and the host turned out to be the only boy available. Their website had a lot of boys. He was adequate, no more. The room was not great either. Mind you, this was a long time ago.
-
BKK Bar Questions
Without assistance?
-
Probe exposes fatal events
Better late than never, if it actually happens!
-
Immigration officers worldwide could take a lesson from this
On my last trip to The USA, Las Vegas, I had a female officer. She stamped my passport, not so usual nowadays. I said, 'oh you stamped my passport'. She said yes, I said, 'I'll come again' she laughed! Years ago,now, my first trip to Australia, it was the old system. The immigration man noted that I was a lawyer, and asked what I was here for. I said we were suing a Bank. He said 'good luck mate'!
-
SE Asia consulates switch to e-visa only
That would be good!
-
SE Asia consulates switch to e-visa only
- SE Asia consulates switch to e-visa only
Useful tip! I intend to apply early for my Cambodian visa. Also, now, for Cambodia, there is another electronic permit you need, but I believe this can only be filled in 7 days before arrival. I don't understand why they need both, since the information is duplicated. Perhaps is a Chinese requirement!- Sauna and Onsen Hopping in Bangkok
Thanks!- Sauna and Onsen Hopping in Bangkok
Thanks indeed!- Tawan/The One report
Presumably taken on a Box Brownie!- Another attempt to debunk Sin City image
Always the optimist!- Electronic Immigration Exit Bangkok
I think he meant all nationalities. That's what I asked. As you say almost all passports now have chip.- Tawan/The One report
Gosh, you have a long memory!- Sauna and Onsen Hopping in Bangkok
Good to hear. Thanks!- Sauna and Onsen Hopping in Bangkok
Thanks. I arrive on 3rd, November, then need courage to go! Don't fancy waiting outside in a line, as I gather sometimes happens! Sauna Mania is at least walkable fron Surawong.- Sauna and Onsen Hopping in Bangkok
There are are several fucking videos on their various twitter accounts. One where at least 4 couples, in masks, are fuckingvup and down the stairs! Certainly would warm them up. Incidentally, as an older daddy farang, could members advise which sauna to visit, R3 or Mania, or neither? Quite happy to watch activities!- Trip Report - Bangkok Sept 2024
Very helpful report!- Electronic Immigration Exit Bangkok
OK, thanks, here's hoping! - SE Asia consulates switch to e-visa only