Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Keithambrose

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Keithambrose

  1. Keithambrose replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    Ah, OK! Perhaps TotallyOz can tell us more!
  2. I would add 'suck' to see, hold, etc! Otherwise, I agree...
  3. Perish the thought. I didn't know Anutin's family were in IT!
  4. Yes, there may be underground trains, but not underwater trains!
  5. Keithambrose replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    Looks delicious! T, B, or both?
  6. Which shop is that? Always good to know which are popular, as there will be a good reason!
  7. Age is often the exaggeration. I complimented one of my regulars on getting younger every year! Mind you, he looks younger than his age.
  8. Everyone that I have spoken to was very enthusiastic, but as said, if you want company, take him with you!
  9. All good points! I am down to one XXX activity a day, if I am lucky! As a top it's more of a problem, though I am happy with a sexy massage, where the masseur, or 2 masseurs, cum!
  10. Wish I was savvy enough to be able to do that!
  11. I got a 7 day sim at the airport, the ludicrous new airport at Siem Reap, just outside, where you pick up hotel car etc. Very reasonably priced.
  12. I got mine, AIS, in baggage hall. There were several shops there.
  13. What site is that? Looks interesting!
  14. No accounting for taste!
  15. As I said, I left aside philosophical issues, which are complex and would fill books, indeed already have! I did say in my post, ' if he was happy...".
  16. Well, they both have blonde hair......
  17. Or long-time, as Vinapu would point out!
  18. The USA, Canadian and Australian ETAs, have all only taken a day, at most. The only bore is answering all the questions, particularly on the USA one, things like your grandfather's shoe size! OK, I exaggerate....
  19. I've been on that train. Atmospheric, I agree, but unreliable!
  20. There has been a lengthy discussion of this issue under another heading. I don't want to repeat all the arguments. I just want to say that if a guy genuinely is happy to have sex with you, OK for money, and performs well, then I am not concerned if he identifies as straight or gay. If you get good sex, and he is happy, then it doesn't matter if he goes home to his wife and kids, as many do. You might say that you get better sex with a guy who identifies as gay, but I don't think that is always the case. I don't ask a guy if he identifies as gay or straight, I ask if he is happy with the type of sex I want, for the relevant time. Philosophical issues on the meaning of 'straight', can be left over!
  21. It's been going at leastb30 years, but I think apps etc have largely bypassed it. If you get there a report would be good!
  22. I've always been told that for BTS half price, you need to be Thai. A friend who lives in Bangkok confirmed that for me. Didn't know about MTR, will try on next visit.
  23. Some of the assistants look well worth purchasing!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.