Everything posted by Keithambrose
-
This time bit different - trip to Thailand in August 2024
Sorry, damn predictive txt. 'Thai guys, actually'
-
This time bit different - trip to Thailand in August 2024
No, that's, actually. I still have a short video!!
-
New online site like Lazada
Yes! Although I don't have the figure for them! They make me feel sexy, and sometimes surprise the guy! Sorry that no pics taken!
-
This time bit different - trip to Thailand in August 2024
The expression 'Side' has become more common recently. I agree with a lot of what you say. I am primarily a top, but quite happy to have a long, kissing, oral, cuddling, session, ending in our both cumming, with no anal. I also regard kissing, and good kissing at that as very important! Accordingly, I approve of some members on here, who, in a go go bar, suggested a dry run, so to speak, assisted by a red note, to check out the kissing position. Personally I would try never to hire someone who did not kiss, with tongue! I have recently started to enjoy swallowing, another great way to end a side session!
-
This time bit different - trip to Thailand in August 2024
As I said, I had one good 3some experience from Grindr. The couple, I believe they were a couple, contacted me and said they would do everything. They were both attractive, twinks, which i like. They were reasonable on price, b4,000, I think. They did do everything, fucked each other, I could fuck both of them, cum everywhere! I think I was lucky because they contacted me as a couple.
-
New online site like Lazada
Mind you, I have to say that Temu do a great range of very sexy underwear, very cheap!
-
New online site like Lazada
I wish I could do that. I am still acquiring more things, in my 70s, books, cds, clothes, etc, I have a 14 room house rather full!
-
Moo Deng is Thailand’s latest online sensation
I gather she is already being harassed by tourists!
-
Black money boys in Africa
Same question, apologies, all tops or any bottoms?
-
Black money boys in Africa
Interesting, all tops, or some bottoms?
-
Thai barber fee based on penis size
It wasn't stated whether the penis had to be erect, when the price was agreed, but I imagine that would be the only way to get a level playing field, so to speak! Possibly the barber should provide some encouragement, male or female? What they call a fluffer, I believe?
-
Tourist’s Bangkok Nightmare Ends with Arrest of Tuk-Tuk Driver
I can add one more story. Many years ago, an English Merchant Banker in Hong Kong, had a meeting with his client, wealthy Chinese guy. They were to go to a meeting on Kowloon side. The office driver was not available, and the client said let's go by subway. Said banker replied, 'I do not travel by subway, we will wait'. Good deal of arrogance there!
-
Tourist’s Bangkok Nightmare Ends with Arrest of Tuk-Tuk Driver
Not just Americans regatd public transport as second class. I had a French client, visiting in London. We were going out to dinner. It was raining, and couldn't find a cab. I said, we'll take the underground. My client, from Paris, which has an excellent public transport system, said,'that will be interesting, I have never travelled on the Subway'! He had 6 cars, including a Porsche he raced at Le Mans, and 10 motorbikes at home! He was in fact a nice guy. Took me, by car, to some great restaurants in Paris!
-
New online site like Lazada
Temu is a very well known, Chinese, dirt cheap outfit. I have bought from them, and they are reliable. Items arrive as specified. Quality, however, is variable. Some things have been great value, some were rubbish. But all were cheap! There is quite a lot of discussion in the press about slave labour, in particular Uighur labour. So there are issues.
-
This time bit different - trip to Thailand in August 2024
Thanks! Not sure whether that meant that you were going or not in January! You seem to have had a very busy time this month, even if not all good! I wish I had your stamina, I must learn to bottom! Re 4 hands, thanks, that's what I expected. I like a mixture of your suggested scenes, I like to watch the two boys having sex, and then join in! If Bkkmfj has any thoughts, that would be helpful. Grindr guys do not seem keen on 3somes, with one splendid exception!
-
Croom Hotel opens
Looks smart, very convenient. I think a member suggested that there were a lot of rooms without windows. Certainly on the website, I don't think any room picture showed a window.
-
Thai barber fee based on penis size
Let me know if you ever investigate further!
-
Hotel to transform Bangkok’s Customs House
Well, in November I hope to try the new Dusit. Just affordable! I have many happy memories of the old hotel. I am therefore a little apprehensive. One change for the better would be a bigger swimming pool! All rooms are huge, and are said to overlook the Park.
-
This time bit different - trip to Thailand in August 2024
I see you are suggesting January 2025? Does that mean a state visit is likely? I hope to be there in January, and would certainly investigate the 2 boy routine! As you have always said, you need to get two boys who are comfortable with each other. I have done that quite often, in London and NY, and it has worked well. Mind you cost in NY pretty prohibitive! Do you know, if you choose a 4 hand massage, is it expected that both boys will have sex with each other, as well as the customer, or is it a question of making clear what you want at the beginning? Again, boys would have to like each other!
-
Siam roads tour guides
Me too, but if you want someone who really is a guide and speaks good English, I would recommend Mac.
-
Siam roads tour guides
I have used Mak a number of times. He is very good and knowledgeable, but not always easy to book, as he says he has health issues.
-
Villa Gianni in London, UK
Dated March 2022!
-
New home for Good Boy?
Could be fun to try! Not sure if public sucking allowed in Good Boys?
-
This time bit different - trip to Thailand in August 2024
I got a new card, 'Currensea', which charges only a tiny percentage for exchange, and gives you the Interbank rate. Works well both for purchases and in ATM. I found it was at least as good as the best exchange shop, and often better. It charges your Bank account direct, so not a credit card as such.
-
Hotel to transform Bangkok’s Customs House
I don't like the sound of the 'sleek modern building'. Likely to be quite out of keeping, I suspect.