Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Keithambrose

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Keithambrose

  1. One advantage of shorter guys is that their cocks seem bigger!
  2. 'No arrests have been reported', why am I not surprised!
  3. Not always!
  4. And the army officers!
  5. And he who cannot be named....
  6. Many years ago, in Copacabana Palace, in Rio, 5 star all suite hotel, the sofas were old, and sticky. Though I didn't contribute to that, all the sex with gorgeous guys was on bed or floor!
  7. I hadn't noticed the names, Long Wang, somewhat suggestive!
  8. Golden Cock, I recall! Very sticky...
  9. Straight is a very elastic term!
  10. I suspect that those walls do talk!
  11. Problem with a sofa is that they can get rather sticky!
  12. Keithambrose replied to a post in a topic in Gay Cambodia
    The traditional plea used to be that the family buffalo had died! I have used a guide from Siam Roads, Mac, who is very good. He was clearly short of money, broken down trainers, etc, but would not let me buy him a new pair! A different approach, and I really admired him. I gave him a good tip, but that was a struggle, too.
  13. Second from the right, smaller guy!
  14. Keithambrose replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    The Land of Smiles has some very unpleasant sides to it.
  15. The doctor is said to have the qualification 'DO'. Not one I've heard of. A prize for the most original suggestions for the initials?
  16. Are rickshaws still available?
  17. So long as he can make it down the soi!
  18. Prefer front view!
  19. Strange prison that Thaksin is in, luxurious house, plus playing golf! Interesting, bearing in mind my comments above.
  20. Yes, I was thinking that. There seems to be a feeling that Thaksin is getting too big for his boots, and there could be another crackdown. He still has one outstanding offence open. I suppose it depends on what deal he has done with the army, and he who cannot be named.
  21. Well pointed out re 'kingdom'!
  22. The words 'Banana Republic' come to mind! Although Thaksin was indeed popular, he was also a crook. However, I suppose that merely qualified him for high office in Thailand!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.