Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Keithambrose

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Keithambrose

  1. That's a lot better than UK. Interesting to me as I thought that the US was very poor on social benefits.
  2. That's some large social security payment. In UK state pension is around $15,000pa
  3. What a surprise, Thaksin still controls things! I see he 'gave orders', during the meeting. Just as well he doesn't lack integrity!
  4. Yes, must try harder!
  5. As I said somewhere else, many a true word spoken in jest!
  6. It would seem he doesn't spend much on sex!
  7. First removing his pith helmet.
  8. As Sartre said, 'Hell is other people'!
  9. Many a true word spoken in jest....
  10. Doesn't sound too bad! Bearing in mind it was so busy there could have been a lot more floating around!
  11. Problem is, that in Thailand, as I mentioned, venting of steam brings in the army. As we speak, another mad court decision had got rid of the PM, and possible replacements include a corrupt minister or a more corrupt general!
  12. Madness. Prayut had a minister who had been in jail for drug dealing. No-one batted an eyelid.
  13. Keithambrose replied to Ale4co's topic in Gay Brazil
    Done!
  14. Keithambrose replied to Ale4co's topic in Gay Brazil
    Thanks, much needed!
  15. Translation please.
  16. Very clever!
  17. I don't plan to!
  18. Keithambrose replied to a post in a topic in Gay Cambodia
    Fine words. When I was in Cambodia, last year, I asked my guide about why there were so many kids about. He said their parents want them to work, which is a higher priority than school. As a result, he said, 30% of the population is illiterate. This is not going to help the country develop. Mind you the series of civil wars, and the Khmer Rouge killing all the teachers, didn't help. Sad situation, especially when the ruling family are billionaires.
  19. I thought some of the East European divers were very sexy!
  20. Personally I prefer the slightly less muscled body!
  21. Fair point!
  22. Keithambrose replied to Ale4co's topic in Gay Brazil
    Let me know!
  23. The old guard don't give up! It's amazing what archaic rules can be found in Thailand to challenge democracy!
  24. That's very good. Nice to see a sense of humour! Not sure current generation will get it!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.