Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Keithambrose

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Keithambrose

  1. Sounds good. I always found it annoying when, 50 years ago or whatever, guys moved fron swimming trunks to shorts! Trunks are so much more interesting!
  2. Did you not say that you now fly business class?
  3. He's very sexy! Nice little bulge!
  4. Can't somebody stop all this crap?
  5. Keithambrose replied to Ale4co's topic in Gay Brazil
    Google translate gives up!
  6. And the foreign powers did nothing! Invasion of Czechoslovakia said, by Chamberlain, to be a quarrel in a faraway country between people of whom we know little!
  7. Hmm. That leads to a garage!
  8. Keithambrose replied to Ale4co's topic in Gay Brazil
    +1
  9. Very sexy. Some look perilously close to being under age! Reminds me of the von Gloeden pics from Sicily, where a lot of the boys were definitely under age!
  10. Must have forgotten to take their drugs!
  11. That's my idea of a good session, and there is always the pleasure of swallowing!
  12. It was a joke! Play on words.
  13. I suppose that's one mercy!
  14. Sorry, I prefer to be realistic. It's almost time for another of the regular coups!
  15. I should be there from 14th to 17th November
  16. I gather that steps are in place to start a new party. I'm not sure what happens to all the MFP MPs, now left as the biggest party in Parliament, but without a party! All the, restrained, criticism from overseas will pass over the heads of the establishment, who just don't care. If the gentleman who can't be named had any democratic feelings, then something might happen, but that is not the case. Another concern is that if there were riots, etc, a la Bangladesh, that is a perfect situation for the army to step in, again, and the country is back to square minus one.
  17. Do they always use the same name?
  18. It has happened in Venezuela, and nothing much being done about it. Maduro claimed victory, when he clearly lost!
  19. Glad to hear VCK still going. I went there a lot in the past, I mean 20 years ago. It had a different name, I think? It had nice rooms, lots of young guys, students etc. I had some excellent 3somes there!
  20. How depressing! Back to the 19th century.....

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.