Everything posted by Keithambrose
-
Hotel breakfasts
Thanks. I have looked at the website, it looks better than I had expected, large rooms, Thai style. However I couldn't find any reference to a Club floor, and just 3 types of room, though all spacious
-
Bangkok Trip Report June 2024
More likely if you are a top, I assume!
-
Chief Torsak reinstated following completion of investigation
What a surprise! Interestingly, the report seems inconsistent, in that it refers to multiple conflicts, then recommends reinstatement!
-
Belgian tourist dies after horrific attack by German
Anti gay attack?
-
Bangkok Trip Report June 2024
Interesting question. What if they are the wrong size?
-
British Airways flights to Bangkok and Kuala Lumpur resume soon
Sorry, predictive text, 'airlines' should have been 'airmiles'! I didn't notice.
-
Vinapu's Boot Camp - short trip of may 2024
I'm glad to see that even you can get tired!
-
Vinapu's Boot Camp - short trip of may 2024
Yes, excellent place, and several new stamps!
-
Hotel breakfasts
The old Dusit Thani also had a great selection. I may try to find out in November how the new hotel fares. I should add that the breakfast in the Meredien Club lounge, while much reduced from the main buffet, is still good enough, in my view, cook on hand etc. Also much quieter, if that's important! The Club lounge has been refurbished since my last visit, so I am interested to see if there are improvements.
-
Ho Chi Minh MB Scene
We also have other, much ruder, Imperialist terms!
-
Gran Via Sauna in Madrid (and a few notes about Thermas)
I had worked that out!
-
Bangkok to Chiang Mai sleeper train #9
Excellent picture! I fear luggage racks went out many years ago!
-
Vinapu's Boot Camp - short trip of may 2024
Oh, and Chicago!
-
Vinapu's Boot Camp - short trip of may 2024
Well, I cant talk; as you know, I have been in Bangkok and Toronto, plus NY, San Francisco, Santa Barbara, Sydney, Melbourne, Prague, Paris, Cologne and Berlin recently!
-
Bangkok to Chiang Mai sleeper train #9
I did sleep in the luggage rack once, when a student, but no sex!
-
Being responsible with health
I should add, that due to our incompetent water authorities, our rivers are becoming dirtier, as excess raw sewage is pumped into the rivers, in direct proportion to the bonuses paid to the directors of our (privatised) water companies. Where I live watercress has been grown in the local small river for hundreds of years. No more, too polluted.
-
British Airways flights to Bangkok and Kuala Lumpur resume soon
Yes, and I am using it, as I have a lot of airlines! Interestingly, overnight both ways. Most flights back to UK, are day flights. So at least one gets a bit more time to sort out the stamp collection. Or discuss local authority borders!
-
Bangkok to Chiang Mai sleeper train #9
Well, there is also the corridor? Or the luggage rack?
-
SCAT Airlines operates new routes from to U-Tapao
Sunday Airlines would be better!
-
Getting out of manila for sex?
I find Grindr easier than massage shop listing. You get better pics, if you are lucky, and you can chat, and agree whatever, top Bottom,Oral Anal, condom, BB etc. I have been lucky, it's true, most boys' pics have been accurate. And they have stuck to what was agreed!
-
British Airways flights to Bangkok and Kuala Lumpur resume soon
Yes, indeed. BA stopped the service some years ago, as not enough biz class pax. And they are only resuming it from Gatwick, using their 20+ yr old 777-200 aircraft. So no new biz seat, the 8 across seats will be there, and their oldest long range aircraft!
-
FAA investigating substantial damage to Boeing 737 Max in ‘Dutch roll’ incident
Doesn't that apply to most companies these days?
-
Bangkok to Chiang Mai sleeper train #9
In your compartment, or in the toilet?
-
Being responsible with health
Also known as gastric suction. Used to remove contents of the stomach if you have ingested something poisonous, damaging or corrosive. Used to be standard for anyone who fell into the River Thames years, ago, before it was cleaned up!
-
SCAT Airlines operates new routes from to U-Tapao
I wonder if the airline is aware of another meaning of Scat! Could produce interesting clientele!