Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Keithambrose

Members

Everything posted by Keithambrose

  1. As previously reported, I am a Meridien dweller as well. Never any issue with joiners. If you book a suite, you get breakfast for 2 as part of the deal. Good point about the boy being shy at breakfast!
  2. Could we return to the topic, please.
  3. Under English law, sex with a minor under 16 is statutory rape. This is the case in other common law jurisdictions. In seven EU states the age of consent is 14. In Roman law a girl could marry at 12, a boy at 14.
  4. Could be, housing in Sydney is very expensive. I didn't get that feeling about Toronto when I was there in April.
  5. I didn't find Toronto expensive. Hotels about half the price of NY. Restaurants certainly a bit cheaper than London. I found Restaurants in NY horrendous!
  6. Another clue is if the shop, on the description of the boy, puts 'top', 'bottom', or 'top and bottom'! This does not relate to massage!
  7. I would hope so, as temperature at the cruise altitude is around -48deg!
  8. No waw it's 24 mins!
  9. Actually, I don't know! I should do. We used to say The Gold Coast, (Ghana) before independence. The Maldives?
  10. All right, 15 to get down Patpong, soi 4 quicker...
  11. But still illegal to take revealing pics of boys, or girls, under 18!
  12. Yes, if no incentive, cash, gifts etc!
  13. Well I have been there!
  14. Not really, 10 mins, at a slow waddle!
  15. I am in Thailand twice in November, I may try the Dusit for 3 nights, and see what rate I can get, I used to be a Gold member, and what it's like! I had booked the Banyan Tree as a change from the Meredien.
  16. And in UK, I believe.
  17. That's the best advice!
  18. Thaksin, the Donald Trump of Thailand!
  19. Perhaps he doesn't know where Africa is?
  20. OK. I hope he is there in October!
  21. Or if he has a hard on when he showers with you!
  22. I thought that vinapu preferred the more hunk like guys?
  23. I hope you're not forgetting that Gran Canaria is in Spain?
  24. Good reply!
  25. Or 10 minute walk!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.