Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Keithambrose

Members

Everything posted by Keithambrose

  1. I stayed at that hotel, yes, not in centre, but I seem to remember that you could access subway.
  2. Interesting, as you describe yourself as 'non Oriental looking', in your post.
  3. It would show that you know what is going on!
  4. Look forward to any reports!
  5. 3pm to 9pm for me!
  6. That's really helpful!
  7. Perhaps you should have tried bleach?
  8. Oh dear! How bad was it? Any show?
  9. Keithambrose replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Indeed. I recall a Thai restaurant! I also had an excellent Italian meal, and, with a relative, quite a good organic barbecue meal!
  10. Keithambrose replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    It seems as if Dreamboy is improving. When I was there in the past the boys were not great in my view. Clearly worth another visit!
  11. Glad to see a nice dry evening! Look forward to report.
  12. Good luck to him. New Gay permanent residents must be a good thing, I would say!
  13. Keithambrose replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Toronto?
  14. Keithambrose replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    It is interesting how these lists are compiled. This one seems particularly weird. Lima! I have been there. Liverpool! I wonder if they pick the names out of a hat! What happened to Middlesbrough?
  15. His English is better than yours!
  16. Thanks!
  17. Exactly how well did you know him!
  18. Keithambrose replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    Fair point. I prefer teink/ diver body. I used to say swimmer, but swimmers now are massive! So an 18 year old Tom Daley. Having got that far, arousal in progress, how can you judge performance? It's difficult. A lot of members suggest a ready smile, which is a good start. Otherwise body language etc. At least in a go go bar, you can try the goods, so to speak!
  19. Keithambrose replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    Nor me!
  20. I do miss the honeycomb that they used to have. A pot of honey isn't the same!
  21. Great report and pics. I'm a fan of cut dicks!
  22. I'm not up to bubbles for breakfast!
  23. Thanks! I fear I am nothing to write home about either. Presentable, but stocky, as they say, and approaching 70!
  24. They were refurbishing the Lounge when I was last there. It will be interesting see what they have done. Staff there are great, remember what drink you like etc.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.