Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Keithambrose

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Keithambrose

  1. Are you a younger guy, in good shape?
  2. Sorry you think their buffet breakfast is boring! I find it rather extensive, Western, Thai, Japanese etc. Good strong tea in a pot! I get access to the lounge, which means you wouldn’t have to go out to eat if you didn't want to. Pretty good breakfast, excellent sandwiches for tea, and decent snacks for the evening, plus drinks! Mind you, I do go out!
  3. Thanks. Yes, that works for me!
  4. I get 'user not found'.
  5. I was a great fan of the old Dusut Thani. Comfort, old style Thai, silk and wood everywhere. I fear that the new Dusit will be the usual bland modern 5 star hotel. But you never know!
  6. Keithambrose replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    Sounds good news! Let's hope it works out.
  7. I'm with vinapu, hand luggage only. I tend not to change hotels, but I often change rooms in the same hotel! Next visit to Bangkok, I stay in Meredien on arrival, but when i return, having been to Cambodia, I am staying at the Banyan tree for a change, staying quite close to Silom!
  8. Yes, sorry! The first link, to X, which I could access had the first few rows of guys all showing commendable cocks!
  9. I thought this was the Philippines forum? What an array of guys!
  10. Keithambrose replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    That is good news! Would be nice if they went further and reintroduced the live shows! I fear that is a brown envelope too far!
  11. Keithambrose replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    I think Golf appears on other massage sites. He is certainly attractive, to me at least, and the information as to his bubble butt is very encouraging!
  12. Glad you had a good time!
  13. Keithambrose replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    Good choice!
  14. Group therapy certainly an option!
  15. I agree!
  16. Depends how much money he has left!
  17. Keithambrose replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Ah. They must have got a good price, or other incentives. It always looked weird, pre Swampy, to be hurtling down runway with golfers lining up puts!
  18. In my case, we did not discuss money at all. In the end I gave him all the cash I had, which was 1,400. I was not expecting such full service, so did not have much cash on me. He seemed happy!
  19. Keithambrose replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    What about the Air Force golf course between the runways! I read that the Air Force are unwilling to give it up?
  20. Keithambrose replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Airlines must be cross that their nice overhead lockers are being dented by the heads of passengers.....
  21. Only if light, possibly swallowing a load or two!
  22. Sorry for misspelling!
  23. Keithambrose replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    Not circumcised then?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.