Everything posted by Keithambrose
-
Broken aircon on Qatar Airways flight has passengers melting
I am singed up to a travel blog which highlights how bad Emirates and Qater are when things go wrong, as opposed to their slick pr.
-
Aurora Massage Gay Bangkok
Can't help, sorry. No further tantalising messages from Aurora, either!
-
Severe turbulence flight diverts to BKK
I have just flown to Berlin, short flight. No extra warning from flight deck about concerns over turbulence. I expected a comment, at least, apart the usual, rather anodyne, ' we recommend that you keep your seat belts fastened in case of unexpected turbulence '.
-
Patpong comings and goings
Of course you also could find a use for well greased cues!
-
Change hotel?
Fair point. We all slot in to different levels. I was, and mostly still am, able to afford the pricier hotels. But I draw the line at the Oriental, US$ 700 a night and up. The hotels still have to be good value!
-
Patpong comings and goings
Keep the balls moving around!
-
Patpong comings and goings
Hmm. So private that table can be used for other purposes?
-
Change hotel?
Further to my earlier message, I've just looked at the website for the new Dusit Thani, and even the entry level rooms, ie the cheapest, are very large, 40m². Which is impressive.
-
Change hotel?
That's sad. The old Dusit was my favourite hotel, old Thai 5 star at a reasonable price. I had a feeling that this may happen. I suspect that if it is the price, they will not get many takers, and will have to reduce price. Its not as if they are on the river. I get a suite at the Meredien for 9,000baht
-
Change hotel?
As mentioned before, no problem at all at the Le Meridien, even at one in the morning. Nor in the old Dusit Thani!
-
Patpong comings and goings
It is strange. One has to assume that they want to succeed, but seem unwilling to make the effort.
-
What bars are for sale in Jomtien complex?
A prize, or more, for the boy who lifts the teabag out quickest, using no hands! Sounds fun. A modern twist on old party games!
-
Where to go this Christmas...
Good point. Often Christmas spent with those you feel an obligation to, is unhappy. I am considering Christmas away this year, with no guilt feelings.
-
Broken aircon on Qatar Airways flight has passengers melting
One of the problems with Qatar, and Emirates, is that they are great till things go wrong, then they are very poor.
-
Severe turbulence flight diverts to BKK
I thought that it was agreed that you should be buckled up when sitting?
-
Change hotel?
If you mean soi4, it's only a 10 minute walk from the Tarntawan!
-
COVID infections rise 48% in past week
No doubt Trump and his allies will rubbish this advice.
-
Deaf shoeshiner inspires with dedication and skill
Indeed, nice to hear such a story.
-
Tawan Bar in Bangkok Closed: Police Raid Reported
How cute? Twink? Offable?
-
Any latest bar update
The comments above ring true. In the old days, if you found a cheap fare that originated in somewhere you went to regularly, then you bought the fare, say, from BKK to London return, and then just kept going, secure in the knowledge that you could always use the return half. Tickets bought in Thailand were cheap, don't know if they are now, and if you went there 4 times a year, or more -vinapu- , then this was a way of saving money!
-
Patpong comings and goings
He shouldn't have to. That's what the owners should be doing!
-
Asian Facebook group
Well in most gay movies, boys are usually in the majority!
-
Aurora Massage Gay Bangkok
I'm not vinapu! Also currently in Berlin where there are some attractions!
-
Aurora Massage Gay Bangkok
Gosh, my latest line message from Aurora featured 4 pics of Snook, 2 naked with impressive erect appendage! Things are looking up, literally! I hope this continues, I've not seen this before.
-
Patpong comings and goings
OK!