Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Keithambrose

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Keithambrose

  1. I have also seen this. All films seem to have it. I suppose its part of the woke culture. If you are an artist, Intimacy is inevitably going to be part of some performances. Perhaps it's to guard against being accused of sexual harassment 20 years later!
  2. I always find it interesting that most of the world uses the British gauge for railway tracks, 4' 8 1/2ins. Its a weird figure to start with! And the US views the metric system as a Communist plot!
  3. Keithambrose replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    True, but we are the clients!
  4. I don't think he has the figure!
  5. Keithambrose replied to a post in a topic in Gay Thailand
    But not the most exciting bunch!
  6. Interesting. I must see if I can develop such a fetish!
  7. Regrettably, my electrician is 50 Balding and overweight. Now, my plumber has an apprentice, about 19, slim, and very desirable! Difficult to know if I should offer him some 'overtime'!
  8. Some flats don't even have kitchens, as the owners always eat out!
  9. My electrician arrived this morning, took his shoes off at the door, without my saying a word!
  10. We can but hope!
  11. Would mess up the stamp collection!
  12. Keithambrose replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    Not just the normal reaction to being downgraded?
  13. 'Four hotels vinapu', sounds good, though some concern about the French and Dutch negotiators being abandoned!
  14. And it's a fair point about stepping on something, a piece of overlooked glass, etc! Still, I keep my lounge free of that sort of hazard, I hope!
  15. Just made the point about overshoe covers.
  16. Me too, same reason. But if its a very dry day, sometimes I relent. I do usually ask tradespeople to remove shoes, as they sometimes have boots, and the good ones have plastic wrapovers they put on. They have a pair in their pockets, and put them on without being asked. If a guest said they had issues, such as has been mentioned, then I would tell them to keep shoes on, and ask them to stay in the kitchen (only joking!).
  17. Recommended by Vinapu, say no more. I hope to stay there in November.
  18. I know someone who is very keen on Turkey!
  19. Keithambrose replied to a post in a topic in Gay Pattaya
    Hadn't thought of that! Was thinking of more normal misuse!
  20. No, actually, I was highlighting the point that to stop the sand getting to the parts the sun cannot reach, you need a big towel!
  21. Keithambrose replied to a post in a topic in Gay Pattaya
    How long before they are vandalised/misused?
  22. And you need a big towel!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.