Everything posted by Keithambrose
-
Defective seats on 8 Thai aircraft
Sounds fairly typical. I find that Thai are now much worse than in the glory days 40 years ago. They took a very long time to put in decent business class seats, and ordered every conceivable type of aircraft, brown envelopes etc. It was very sad, last year to see 8 777s, and 6 A380s, lined up at Swampy, derelict, with paint peeling off. What a crazy place to mothball aircraft!
-
Scams on Grindr
I seem to recall that you got round that by classifying them as 'companions'? ie Andy.
-
Scams on Grindr
Or you could say something along the lines of, ' I am a generous guy...', and see what reply you get.
- Scams on Grindr
-
Brit nabbed for Google reviews
I couldn't agree with you less! These laws are used to stifle free speech. There have been. Count5 examples of the misuse of this law. Defamation should not be a criminal offence
-
Second Visit
I didn't know that Vinapu was back in Bangkok!
-
Second Visit
And some attractive waiters!
-
Scams on Grindr
I'm currently in California, and I started getting dozens of fake messages, all saying the same thing, and purporting to be from different Asian guys in their 30s. I am reporting them all as Spam, and they are decreasing.
-
PM vows to recriminalize cannabis
I see that Anutin has come out to criticise the recriminalisation of cannabis. Remind me, whose family own a large number of cannabis farms?
-
Brit nabbed for Google reviews
Another example of the crazy legal system in Thailand!
-
PM vows to recriminalize cannabis
I wonder whom you mean!
-
List of gay brothels in Japan
I agree about condoms. Fair enough, though I like BB if possible!
-
Busy but not in JC
Ho, ho! Clever!
-
Busy but not in JC
It was sleazy, sofas sticky, and handrail up to rooms was not attached to wall, but I had some fun there!
- Busy but not in JC
-
Busy but not in JC
Yes, OK, but I like a bit of atmosphere. In Bangkok, the Golden Cock, for example, in its glory days, lots of boys, in various stages of undress, some sitting on sofa, cocks out, a farang getting a blow job at the bar!
-
Happy Star Wars Day!
If you have to ask, you can't afford it!
-
Bangkok April 2024 Brief Trip Report
I also prefer the 'boy next door' look!
-
Rising star of Red Shirt movement
Is she a real democrat, or a toady of Thaksin?
-
Record-Breaking Heatwave Continues
Going to see Sakura is always a risk, I happened to be there once on business, and by chance, saw the trees in all their glory. This was in Tokyo, and I was playing golf, with the trees covering parts of the course. The Sakura season, so to speak, starts in the far south, and moves north, so if you have time, you can travel to the right place. There is a dedicated media channel that gives you all the info. And if you are lucky you can attend one of the many Sakura parties!
-
Thai workers and experts bemoan Thailand’s low-income trap
£450 a month for civil service with a degree! 5 offs for a bar boy?
-
Record-Breaking Heatwave Continues
Hopefully by October things should be easier!
-
Don't assume that they'll stop
Fair point. I happily cross Surawong, etc, assuming that the drivers will miss me, but nothing can deal with a guy who veers off the road.
-
Thailand voted the World’s best country to visit in your lifetime
Europe is part of the areas mentioned in the blog!
-
Taking off shoes before entering a house
I have a friend in Greece with no kitchen!