Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Keithambrose

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Keithambrose

  1. I did get one guy for 300, but he wasn't familiar with going rates. I turned down several at 500!
  2. NY, in my recent experience, is now $400!
  3. And your after-dinner activities!
  4. Surely you turn right out of Tarntawan, up Surawong, right down Patpong to Silom, left and you're there? No traffic, and eye candy on way...
  5. Good suggestion. As I am older I could advertise for escorts who would like to do pro bono work!
  6. PS. I hope that the food is up to standard in your 7 Michelin star restaurant!
  7. True, and I realise that there is even more choice if I go further afield, but soi6 is only 200yards from my usual hotel! I did have an excellent, unexpected good time at Greem Masage, last year, so to some extent these things are are a matter of chance.
  8. Looks like I have a choice between Natural, and Relax!
  9. Glad you are already able to make a further visit! I have to wait until November!
  10. Thanks. Any English spoken?
  11. Never happened to me, unfortunately! I am based in UK and have a regular stable of guys whom I see. None have suggested a free visit, though I think I treat them well, as some have been around for 5 years or so. Not even, 'three visits, one for free'! When I am abroad, I am often not in a place long enough for repeat visits. I have been in Bangkok, and Siem Reap for a week, and seen a boy twice, but no free offers. More often a later request to contribute to the family buffalo, etc! You must have particular charm. I think that if a guy I know suggested a free visit, I would accept, but still paying fares, drinks, etc.
  12. Do you remember which shop that was?
  13. Bit like the Japanese. It was Rama 5 who staved off the British and the French. Cleverly playing one off against another. He had to give up some provinces in the South to the UK, but kept country independent. Also sent his sons to Eton. There is a great picture, in the Authors' lounge in the Oriental, of him, in full morning dress, looking over a serried rank of his sons, at least 10, all in morning dress, in descending order of height! He was ahead of his time.
  14. OK. Thanks.
  15. Is this Jordan?
  16. Surely not!
  17. Is he available for hire? Very sexy!
  18. Surely it is more likely to mean that they are not Money Boys, if they are posting pics of themselves, young and attractive? They would hardly be paying for an MB?
  19. Back to the old American days of the concrete overcoat! They always say the old ways are best! Where are you Jimmy Hoffa!
  20. The old British way, just talk loudly to foreigners!
  21. Coincidence?
  22. Keithambrose replied to a post in a topic in The Beer Bar
    *countless...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.