Everything posted by Keithambrose
-
Massage Venues near Prime
I think I have been unlucky. I twice walked down soi 6, in the evening, to look at the massage shops, and see if I fancied one, or two, sexy guys! I like twinkish guys. On both occasions, nothing caught my eye!
-
Why you not living in Thailand?
??
-
First-timer: confused about how massages work
Ok. Thanks!
-
Why you not living in Thailand?
I have a friend, ex lawyer, who retired to Bangkok 7 years ago. He is well off, which helps, and has bought a condo. He has a wide variety of interests, travels a lot, and doesn't sit in bars, at least not much! He has a lot of interests, and friends. He has a close relationship, which also helps. He seems very content at present.
-
First-timer: confused about how massages work
Also what does 'public' mean! They all say it. I assume it doesn't meant sex in the street!
-
The Thai-Japanese railroad connection
Yes, the Yasukuni shrine is notorious. It is close to the offices if some lawyers I used in Tokyo, but I never went in!
-
The Thai-Japanese railroad connection
I found that very interesting. Even having a play showing the way the Japanese behaved, with Japanese onlookers! It's not clear whether the older steam engine was successfully repaired. I have been to Kanchanburi, but only saw a diesel train crossing the bridge! The Allies made the Japanese rebuild the bridge, I gather, after the war. I was shown some damage from the bombs, when the bridge was finally hit by aircraft. The museum and. The cemetery are very moving. Did you visit them?
- Four o/clock closures.
-
Don't be stingy
Fair point about McDonald's, but those guys are on a salary, low though it is, and don't have to rely on us elderly farangs offing them from time to time.
- Don't be stingy
-
Don't be stingy
Ho, ho. But of course!
-
Don't be stingy
Gosh, I remember the Blue Boy, many happy encounters. You're right about prices, you won't get a decent guy in London for under 200, and usually more. Makes Thailand look good value!
- Go-go etiquette
-
Go-go etiquette
Only 2? What happened?
-
Sao Paulo/Recife...First Time
I've seen him on RM! Big in every respect! Very attractive guy.
-
Kindness
Shame that this sort of message is necessary.
- Visit Siem Reap
-
Visit Siem Reap
He was quite bouncy!
-
Don't be stingy
Well said. I think that most of us are aware that a lot of these boys lead a hand to mouth existence, and for the most part, the difference between, say, 1,000 baht and 1,500 is negligible. I appreciate the different view that Christian PFC has, but I would prefer to pay a realistic figure. I had a good time yesterday with a Lao guy, he came, I bred him, and I gave him 3,000. In London, where I am from, that would have been 9,000 and up, so I think it's a good deal, and he can go and eat.
-
Visit Siem Reap
Yes, indeed. I hope you are paying your respects to Cambodian youth, as well as discussing their agricultural issues...
-
Visit Siem Reap
Thanks, yes better, able to sample twink from Grindr, Lao, a success!
-
All these gay apps
- All these gay apps
Maybe, but half the,cute, guys here in Bangkok were incognito including the guy I met today.- Sol Club So Sad...
I can see why!- Sol Club So Sad...
Especially with the comment on a Cambodia thread about a guy being assaulted by a macaque monkey! - All these gay apps