Everything posted by Keithambrose
-
Top New Year tourism destination in Cambodia
That was my point!
-
Top New Year tourism destination in Cambodia
Ok, but Ok, but Krud beer, somehow, has a tantalising name!
- Scams in Apps
-
Massage Venues near Prime
My message was not addressed to you, and was a reply to an earlier post.
-
Top New Year tourism destination in Cambodia
Further to my Bangkok post, a few comments on Siem Reap. The Bangkok Airways flight at the new white elephant airport early. Looks Impressive, I counted around 12 airbridges all empty. There were two aircraft there, ours and another small plane, who can't use the air bridges. You walk up the steps, with hald luggage to reach arrivals. You then walk a mile or so, I exaggerate, to immigration. This is a huge hall with over 30 desks. Once you work out where to go, I had an evisa, it was fairly quick. I had no luggage, so walked through. Interestingly, when you exit customs, that's it, you are outside in the so. There are hotel reps, including mine, and a stall selling local SIM cards, but that's it! I got in my car, Viroth's hotel used to send their antique Mercedes, or Rolls, but they said the roads were so bad to the new airport, you now get an SUV. Perfectly ok, apart from the $45! Bra d new single carriageway road with posh lights every 40 metres, for about 20 miles. Then, crunch on the old highway, slow, bumpy etc. took an hour. Hotel nice as usual, spent the first hour fending off guys from Grindr, offering paid sex, 5 in all. I selected one who was persistent, and he looked like his pics, did everything he said, and was great! Fully versatile etc. ended up giving him $50, which in European terms is so cheap! That included a tip! Then dinner at the Khmer Grill, a drink in Pub Street, and home. Beer now $1.50, but fear not, second free! Lots of attractive guys including the waiters!
-
Swampy
Could be! BA had a massive one not long ago!
-
Massage Venues near Prime
You should know! I find your messages unneccesarily complex and irrelevant!
-
Massage Venues near Prime
Or even Virginia Woolf?
-
Massage Venues near Prime
Ok. Possibly Hunter H Thompson?
-
Some Boeing 737-Max Planes Grounded Yet Again
And lawyers!
-
Massage Venues near Prime
Interesting quote, are you a James Joyce fan?
-
Fraud At Foodland?
Maybe, but I have yet to see a 'rat taster', they are intelligent animals, so maybe!
-
Saranrom Park & Muscles massage shops
What a goodie you are!
-
Scams in Apps
Interestingly, his profile was hidden, so he came out of the blue, so to speak!
-
Scams in Apps
I have been lucky with Grindr, perhaps. Only had one issue, in Bangkok, 2years ago. and sent boy away. Advantage of meeting in lobby, you can do that. Used Grindr for 2 boys last week, Bangkok, both accurate and good.. Now recovering in Siem Reap from a guy who pursued me in Grindr. He was great one of the best, so you never know! I did ask him if pics accurate, he said yes, great ass, well he would but it was true!
-
Swampy
Just a short comment about my departure this morning from Swampy on way to the delights of Siem Reap. I was flying Bangkok Airlines, whom I think are impressive. Their website knocks spots off BA. Checked in on line, so went in search of fast lane, on account of being over 70. It's sort of where it was before, at the extreme right hand edge, but now concealed by a blue fence. Once you negotiate this, and, I'm glad to say, staff refused several pax, the security line was ok, 7-8 mins. Passports 5 mins, officers, no machines. All in all not bad. You then pass the area where the great unwashed are in line, looked horrendous!! Although in economy, it's an all economy flight, I thought I'd try the Bangkok Airways lounge. No-one there, at the entrance, so I made myself comfortable. Subsequently,I was checked on, they made polite noises, which I reciprocated, without moving, and Thai politeness meant I could stay! Flight arrived early. My neighbour on the Siem Reap flight had come from London to Bangkok via Emirates, cattle class, and she was not happy. Landed Bangkok 6pm, bags delivered 8pm! More in Cambodia thread
-
List of gay brothels in Japan
Rightly so, shit!
-
Fraud At Foodland?
Plenty of posh restaurants have rats in the kitchen!
-
ShamelessMack, thank you for the warning
I haven't!
- Massage Venues near Prime
-
ShamelessMack, thank you for the warning
Thanks for this info!
-
Trip Report - BKK, Chiang Mai, Pattaya
That's not quite the one!
-
Trip Report - BKK, Chiang Mai, Pattaya
Sorry, this was meant for Spoon!
-
Trip Report - BKK, Chiang Mai, Pattaya
Sorry autocorrect, 'peak time'
-
Massage Venues near Prime
As reported last year I had pleasant surprise at Green. Chose good looking boy, for body massage, without any discussion of extras. Ended up fucking him 15 mins later! Nice guy, Keng.