Everything posted by Keithambrose
-
Visit Siem Reap
Not such a good experience in Pub Street. Went for a glass of white wine, indifferent wine, $4.00 a glass!
-
Visit Siem Reap
Pub St again reasonably quiet, in terms of people, not noise! Plenty of space to did and order a beer for $1.00!
-
Visit Siem Reap
PS. Not yet been assaulted by macaque monkey!
-
Visit Siem Reap
I know what you mean, the Meridien Bangkok is like that. But because of the key card elevator, you have to go downstairs. Viroth's is low rise, no elevator. Because it's small, you can't bypass reception, but since the staff are very relaxed, hotel is gay owned, it's fine. Sometimes they bring the boy up, which can be difficult if you have disrobed in anticipation!
-
Visit Siem Reap
Small point. Just had good supper at Khmer Grill. Stirfried chicken and vegetables, plus separate garlic rice. Gin and tonic, small water. $9.00! I thought I had been under charged but no. Left generous tip
-
Cambodia's Techo airport to become ‘inter-regional transport hub’
Indeed.
-
Thai airways returns
Some days it's an A330-300, more comfortable, but same timings!
-
Cambodia's Techo airport to become ‘inter-regional transport hub’
How right you are. Also built with Chinese loans, 50 year contracts, with onerous provisions I'm told. However very high 'brokerage fees'!
-
Visit Siem Reap
God. 'Short comment.....', sorry.
-
Visit Siem Reap
Shirt comment on Viroth's hotel. In my view a great hotel. Central, small, but big saltwater pool. High class with 50s vibe. They are relaxed about visitors, they ask for their id card, but then they just let up to your room. A nice touch, after the boy leaves, they ring to make sure all is well. That's what I call service!
-
Brazil - umpteenth trip, first report
I go back 40 years, the old Copacabana Palace, and Air France , Concorde (!). It was business! Around the hotel gay area, dance bars, picked really sexy guys. Then later there was Sauna Leblon, again packed, sex on hand, you walked into the dark room and someone would just put my cock in his ass. Rooms with rows of beds with people fucking, and so on! Pre HIV. Of course I was young then, distant memories.
-
Thai airways returns
Avoid Malaysian MH126, Perth to KL, if you have connections. The scheduled takeoff is 02.20, but the turnaround time for the A330 is just one hour! It takes 15 mins to get the pax off, let alone catering, cleaning, new crew. The day I caught it we left nearly 2 hours late, and I missed the connection to London. I was put up in a nice hotel, but still 14 hours in KL. Also the A330-200, which I was on, is old, and business class, though a flat bed, pretty uncomfortable.
-
Thai airways returns
I'll second the comments on their lounge in KL.
-
Some Boeing 737-Max Planes Grounded Yet Again
Indeed, good point, and with the current airline and related apps, you can find out which plane is serving almost every flight. A very last minute change is a possibility, but pretty rare.
-
Visit Siem Reap
The. Very helpful. You are right about Grindr, I am fighting off twinks who are keen! Thanks for comment on Sanmsi, I won't bother going. I leave Saturday, so may miss Men's Resort!
-
Brazil - umpteenth trip, first report
Great report. Makes me want to get on a plane!
-
Visit Siem Reap
Incidentally, has anyone tried Sanmai massage, and spa? Advertised as gay, just off Pub St.
-
Visit Siem Reap
Short comment on visit, so far. New airport mad, huge, empty, miles away. SR seems busy but not packed. My favourite restaurant, Khmer Grill, is full by 7.30, but that's because it's good! Pub street has people, but, again, not packed. Plenty of space. As usual, a couple of bars deafening. First visit to Barcode, which was busy, packed in fact. Too many screaming queens for my liking, but still fun, drinks cheap. Show rather dull, 3 guys in drag, lip synching, then returning in new costumes, so 3 acts became 9! One sexy boy, stripped to waist wearing a sort of Roman leather skirt. Two dance routines by him, lip synching also. Just him! Sexy staff, indeed, most of them! Perhaps they can be offed later on? So fun to go, but not that exciting unless you get to know the guys
-
Urgent Alert Issued for PM 2.5 Pollution in 20 Provinces
The Pattaya News comment is the usual joke. 'reaction has been swift', etc, like all the previous times, no doubt! I head back into the particulate soup next week.
-
Some Boeing 737-Max Planes Grounded Yet Again
I avoid flying on any 737 Max.
-
Thailand's New Government To Ban Cannabis For Recreational Use
It is said that his family control a large no of cannabis farms!
-
Fraud At Foodland?
Ho, ho. Very good! Reminds me of Basil the rat, in Fawlty Towers!
-
Top New Year tourism destination in Cambodia
-
Top New Year tourism destination in Cambodia
- Massage Venues near Prime
Why do you bother to be on here? - Massage Venues near Prime