Everything posted by Keithambrose
-
List of showtimes thanks !
Possibly!
-
List of showtimes thanks !
This is getting really tedious.
-
Third floor - trip to SE Asia in Jan/Feb 2026
Well, both involve a party.
-
Third floor - trip to SE Asia in Jan/Feb 2026
Funeral?
-
Non Thai Brazilian mb
Bit like shooting fish in a barrel!
-
Have any of you used translator earbuds?
Perhaps a vibrator function?
- Turned away
- Turned away
-
Middle East Air Travel Severely Disrupted
Mongols, Phoenicians, Ottomans, Macedonians, Greeks, Muslims, Vikings, Normans, the list goes on.....
-
Jomtien hotels busy
On another topic, we were talking about damages for nervous shock. This would seem to be a perfect case
-
Jomtien hotels busy
He was using one of his other personalities.
- March 2026 trip Thailand & Cambodia
- March 2026 trip Thailand & Cambodia
-
Third floor - trip to SE Asia in Jan/Feb 2026
To be fair, though their onboard service is poor, at least in my view, I have always found that they cope well with cancellations etc. I think that is partly at least because of the litigation environment in the USA. Gulf carriers don't have to worry about being sued for millions!
-
March 2026 trip Thailand & Cambodia
I agree, but I'm talking about ordinary, non ballistic, crises. If you follow the travel blogs, there are many complaints about Emirates and Qatar, who frequently loudly publicise their virtues, but, it seems, don't lift much of a finger when things go wrong. Their customer service reputation is at odds with their glitzy image.
-
Third floor - trip to SE Asia in Jan/Feb 2026
As I said in another post, that sort of service is rare. The Middle Eastern Arlines, Emirates, Qatar, etc, have a particularly bad reputation in this area. Mind you KLM, Swiss, and Lufthansa, don't do that well either,
-
Third floor - trip to SE Asia in Jan/Feb 2026
Very efficient of the airline.
-
Where to find good massage in Pattaya?
Blind leading the blind?
-
Guido's Birthday- for fans of G's Bangkok
In real time or Olddaddy time?
-
Middle East Air Travel Severely Disrupted
I read that the front runner is one of the sons of Khamenei, so no change there.
- March 2026 trip Thailand & Cambodia
- First Time exploring Massage/Bar in Bangkok
- First Time exploring Massage/Bar in Bangkok
-
Third floor - trip to SE Asia in Jan/Feb 2026
"we are talking whole hell of river as Phnom Penh in in confluence of Tonle Sap river and mighty Mekong." Not as mighty as it was, due to several dams upstream. This is causing serious issues with water levels in Tonle Sap. Less water, fewer fish, etc.
-
What are your flying habits?
I have often booked the backward facing Club seats with BA, the 'old' yin and yang seats that are still around, on the A380, for example. I choose the last seat in the cabin, as that means I can get up, go to the loo, etc, without having to clamber over the pax in the next seat. I like to have a window. I have never found any problem with that seat. I don’t understand the comment about acceleration, etc; for 95% of the time, you are in the cruise, at a constant speed.