Everything posted by Keithambrose
-
Mumbai (Bombay)- Short Trip Report
I didnt realise that you had been taught English?
-
White Cat Bar, Bangkok, is open
Did she really say that?
-
Sexually Transmitted Ringworm Hits Minnesota in ’Largest Known Outbreak’
Perhaps introduced by ICE?
-
Mumbai (Bombay)- Short Trip Report
I think Tony Gray made up the all international back row.
-
How do you feel about multi-millionaires passing out the hat?
Good point!
-
How do you feel about multi-millionaires passing out the hat?
In UK, you see that after, for example, a violent death, probably drug related, the GoFundMe is set up almost before the body is cold. See also English tourists hospitalised in Thailand, without insurance.
-
How do you feel about multi-millionaires passing out the hat?
I think we realise that a death is a sad event, but Unicorn is making a valid point, in my view. This is becoming an industry.
-
The Winter Olympics: Looking Forward to 2026
And it can't be opened here! Still i can watch it on the BBC.
-
Mumbai (Bombay)- Short Trip Report
Yes, with Dr J P R Williams, John Dawes, Merv the Swerve, John Taylor and bothers!
-
Anyone planning on Philippines in 2026?
Agreed.
-
Singapore to Bangkok by Train
I gather the Ghan is really expensive, at least in posh class? A friend said that after a while it was rather dull.
-
Thai election....if only!
Better than death by a thousand cuts!
-
Mumbai (Bombay)- Short Trip Report
All very sad. I remember the better times! I used to watch London Welsh when they had 10 Welsh international players.
-
Mumbai (Bombay)- Short Trip Report
Welsh, not sure if that counts!
-
Mumbai (Bombay)- Short Trip Report
I'll think about it!
-
Mumbai (Bombay)- Short Trip Report
Thanks, I was hoping for 200 per cum!
-
Sunee Plaza Nice Boys
Bit like a wine tasting. Did you keep a note of the bouquet of the various cum offerings?
-
Gay visitors in Thai hotels
Not just multiple personalities, but multiple families.
-
Mumbai (Bombay)- Short Trip Report
There are still off fees, per boy 'tip" per boy etc. Sitting in a bar on Pattaya must be cheaper!
-
When are you coming to Thailand?
What about the land mine museum?
-
Mumbai (Bombay)- Short Trip Report
It's a lot more pricey, with multiple off fees!
-
White Cat Bar, Bangkok, is open
"Vinapu is a great guy and very generous with the boys too." Tell him something he doesn't know!
-
Mumbai (Bombay)- Short Trip Report
If i was to go back to Pattaya, unlikely, I could go to that bar referred to, where the boys line up, in turn, to cum!
-
Mumbai (Bombay)- Short Trip Report
The maximum I managed was 2!
-
Looking for good piece of meat...
What's his name?