Everything posted by Keithambrose
-
H type spas - looking for new suggestions
Easy to get too, as well, just by Saphan Kwai BTS.
-
H type spas - looking for new suggestions
Indeed!
-
How the Portuguese influenced Thailand’s cuisine
You mean that you actually read these articles?
-
Bangkok trip report. Don't expect too much!
Are you volunteering?
-
all bars are closed tonight Saturday
That's the advantage of starting a small war, and being seen as the strongman.
-
Siem Reap or Phnom Penh?
And the local SIM is so cheap $5.00!
-
Bangkok trip report. Don't expect too much!
No. He is no longer amusing.
-
all bars are closed tonight Saturday
Almost everybody who is interested in Thailand, apart from you.
-
Guido’s cat
Looks like a big area to fill. I hope it works out.
-
Ark Hotel & Pub
I was always high class!
-
Penisgate
What do you do if he says, "no, second hand"?
-
Direct questions about Gay Bangkok
A niche that suits me!
-
Ark Hotel & Pub
Well, there you are!
-
Direct questions about Gay Bangkok
Of all the massage parlours I have seen, Fafa do advertise more young vers twinks than any other. My interest also!
-
Penisgate
I don’t know, I thought not. That's why I was interested to see that the acid only lasts 18 months. Though it must leave some issues behind, I would have thought. Surprising that young athletes would do this, but I suppose its part of the 'win at all costs' attitude
-
Penisgate
Yes, i read that. It said that the effect of the acid wears off after 18 months, whereas, as I understand it, silicone injections are permanent. One of my regulars here, against my advice, added silicone, and now his cock looks like a sea cucumber! He had a good size cock before, so really unnecessary. Oral sex now quite poor, though as he is a bottom, for me, other issues are unaffected!
-
Ark Hotel & Pub
It was a rule in my firm. If you proof read your own document, you miss more things than if it's read by someone else. Don't know why that happens, but it does. Your comment about the proof reader getting the blame is wrong, it remains your document, and your responsibility!
-
Ark Hotel & Pub
Mostly. Just kept the one client, so I can travel to Amsterdam!
-
Three weeks in Vietnam
Too long ago to remember....
-
Ladyboy bars
It would be interesting if you could find the then and now pics. I read somewhere that there is a successful ladyboy bar in Bangkok, in Nana? Anyone know that bar?
-
Ark Hotel & Pub
I think the important point, is "almost all of them". When I was working, we always said, don't proof read your own document.
-
Three weeks in Vietnam
Great stamina again!
-
Ark Hotel & Pub
Interestingly, I find that even if you do check, as I do, some mistakes can still get through, indeed in my txt above, 'ot' instead of 'not'!
-
Three weeks in Vietnam
I had the same experience shipping from Hong Kong. We bought an 'antique' table on Hollywood Road. Same worries, but table arrived intact!
-
Three weeks in Vietnam
Commendable stamina! 🥵