Everything posted by Keithambrose
- The Maldives
-
Do You Work Free For The Tech Lords?
I manage well, without being on any of these.
-
Chess Grandmaster, Stanford graduate, dies at 29 of accidental drug overdose
Yes, i dream in vivid colours!
-
Chess Grandmaster, Stanford graduate, dies at 29 of accidental drug overdose
Same here, rather lucky. There is alcohol, but I can cope with having a drink!
-
UK to Consider Male Circumcision as "a potential form of child abuse"
Yes, interesting isn't it. At some point I might actually read it!
- First time
- First time
-
First time
PS. Now the King's English...
-
First time
I'm a 'more shy' person. Didn't say shyer at Oxford! However, it conveys the meaning perfectly well.
-
First time
No harm in asking first, and setting out what you want them to do.
-
Blocked sites
I've always had good service from Grindr, including 2 weeks ago. I seem to have been lucky in that all boys looked like their pics!
-
First time
Or one wide table or bed!
-
Primo Bistro and Wine Bar
Different religion for each personality!
- Hosts bars in bangkok
-
Primo Bistro and Wine Bar
Stupid comment.
-
Visiting a (gentrified) favela
What's interesting is how he comes up with such nonsense, a bit like Edward Lear. Do you start off with a normal sentence, and then use some programme to distort it, or do you write it like that in the first place? If the latter, I can't conceive what type of mind he must have.
-
When are you coming to Thailand?
When I went to Japan, every year, on business, it was often in the Spring, but the clients always said the Sakura was very dependent on the climate. The Sakura has its own weather forecast, I believe, as it moves from south to north. I was lucky to be there at exactly the right time, once, playing golf at the Yokohama Country Club, surrounded by glorious blossom! I also have a book written by an English guy, teaching English in Kagoshima, in the South. After too much sake, he said he would follow the Sakura as it travelled north, all the way to Hokkaido. He hitchhiked! Interesting book, a lot about the Japanese people he met along the way, who were extraordinarily helpful. He spoke good Japanese, which i suspect was necessary!
-
In Rio 15-30 Jan 2026, more or less Say hello
Sex and religion, covering all bases!
-
Visiting a (gentrified) favela
I think that's untrue, is it not?
-
When are you coming to Thailand?
I looked at March 20th for 4 nights. You can never be exactly certain when the Sakura are in bloom. I took that date from previous post.
-
Visiting a (gentrified) favela
Also, his posts don't make sense!
-
When are you coming to Thailand?
The Royal Park Hotel, 5 star, or 4+, where I always stayed, next to Tokyo City Air Terminal, is USD250 a night. Very comfortable and convenient hotel. Subway station in basement.
-
Weekends in Bangkok 2026
No surprise there....
-
Weekends in Bangkok 2026
Or hideous...
-
Patpong comings and goings
Are end up as sole meuniere.