Everything posted by Keithambrose
-
Direct questions about Gay Bangkok
On today's line post from Fafa spa, apart from a lot of T&B guys, there was a duo advertised, T&B, not seen that before. Jack and Jew, both 20, apparently. Heavily tattooed, unfortunately, but could appeal to some.
-
Would you shop at a store which sold MAGA caps?
The problem is that you cannot deal with an irrational right wing moron, and it's not even worth trying, as the posts just go on and on. I used to think that @Olddaddy was mildly amusing, but not any more, as he has come out in his true colours. The sooner he goes to the USA the better.
-
LOS Trip Report
At Siem Reap Airport they have a graphic setting out what you can't carry. Apart from the usual objects, the list includes a tank! That is a tank with caterpillar treads!
-
Would you shop at a store which sold MAGA caps?
Move to America, you deserve it. Yes, i visit Australia twice a year.
-
Phnom Penh & Siem Reap March 2025
Viroth's hotel. I've stayed at both. The Hotel is quite a bit better, especially if you like a pool. VH has a huge pool, in the sun a lot of the day, unlike the Resort, and with only 31 rooms, never crowded. Also the common areas, bedrooms, and restaurant, are bigger and nicer. As I said, they bring the boy to your room, and ring afterwards to check it went well! The only disadvantage with that, is you can't open the door naked! However, the dressing gowns are quite short, and come off easily! To some extent they are trading on their reputation, it's rather expensive. also, $45 to new airport, and that is outsourced to a 20 year old Lexus, not Hotel Rolls. Grab is $20! VH quite retro, which i like, service is fantastic, and only 10 mins walk to Pub St and some of the gay bars. mind you, Resort is only 2 blocks further!
-
Would you shop at a store which sold MAGA caps?
Not even funny.
-
Getting ready - gathering up to date recommendations
When I was there, most of the area was closed, only one row of sunloungers. Clearly that is no longer the case, and, as I said, the work was to be completed end January. I was offered the W option, but that's a bit of a bore, having to wait for a bus, go to another hotel, not knowing whether that pool is busy etc. I look forward to seeing renovations in November.
- Boy Agencies - update
-
Getting ready - gathering up to date recommendations
They were to be finished by end of January.
-
Patpong comings and goings
Better than being with a heel!
-
Ladyboy bars
What have you been smoking?
-
The Raya Surawong Hotel, Bangkok
Perhaps you don't drink coffee?
-
Direct questions about Gay Bangkok
🙈🙉🙊
-
Thai woman dates twin brothers simultaneously
To add to the multiple personalities?
-
Longest visit yet!
I thought you would realise that my comment was a joke!
-
Longest visit yet!
Not the obvious choice for a gay guy!
-
Direct questions about Gay Bangkok
Thanks for that!
-
Direct questions about Gay Bangkok
They are easy to get to, by On Nut station. I'm just wondering, as many of their boys are said to be 20, and the majority are said to be T&B, which is unusual. So, i wondered if any members had sampled their wares recently.
-
The Raya Surawong Hotel, Bangkok
Indeed, my hatred of Starbucks is quite irrational! Apart from their poor coffee......
-
Direct questions about Gay Bangkok
Thanks, I missed that! They have improved their line entries sincev2024, now very professional, and each boy is marked 'T' or 'T & B'.
-
Longest visit yet!
about gay sexual practices - which I don’t,like Shame you don't like gay sexual practices!!
-
The Raya Surawong Hotel, Bangkok
Foodland yes, Starbucks, No!
-
Direct questions about Gay Bangkok
Fair point. I have recently been getting line feed from Fafa Spa, which has, for me, a high proportion of young sexy guys, a good number of whom are marked as versatile. I cannot recall any comments on this place?
-
Boy Agencies - update
Looked really good fun. Do they do BB, do you know?
-
Boy Agencies - update
Y40k is only £200, which is really cheap! 90 mins! Double that, and more in London.