Everything posted by Keithambrose
-
The Real Reason Donald Trump is Pushing Hard for a Cease Fire / Hamas Deal?
Why do you think his son in law is there with Netanyahu!
-
The Real Reason Donald Trump is Pushing Hard for a Cease Fire / Hamas Deal?
Jimmy Saville and Robert Maxwell here in the UK took the same path, immediately threaten to sue.
-
The Real Reason Donald Trump is Pushing Hard for a Cease Fire / Hamas Deal?
I've often wondered that. Also all his cronies, do they go home and say to their partners, 'lied all day today, it was great' or similar? Their behaviour is hardly, new, it's as old as the hills. So do they just not care? The end justifies the means or what? Answers please on a postcard!
-
Bad Bunny Meme, Vapo Rub
And they beat the Yankees last night to advance to the National League Championship Series! Very pleasing, as I can't stand the Yankees!
-
Patpong comings and goings
I first met him on Grindr. He then did work at Goodboys for a bit, but last time I met him, he was freelance, so to speak!
-
The Real Reason Donald Trump is Pushing Hard for a Cease Fire / Hamas Deal?
My sister in law, who is a Consultant Psychiatrist, says that Trump clearly has Narcissism disorder.
-
Patpong comings and goings
A Vietnamese guy i see when I am in Bangkok is happy to arrange a 3rd for a 3some. Had 2 sessions so far, different 3rd guy, both Thai, both good!
-
Bad Bunny Meme, Vapo Rub
The MLB have let in the Toronto Blue Jays, who are doing well this year!
-
Bad Bunny Meme, Vapo Rub
And they provide a lot of players to Major League Baseball!
-
Togayther Hostel Silom
Story of my life!
-
THEIR TOP 12 MASSAGE PLACES
They fuck, but often don't kiss.
-
Togayther Hostel Silom
.....but stupid. Rowan and Martin
-
Massage, Non Massage spots
PS. As Vinapu pointed out, I meant Surawong, not Sukhumvit. I often confused the two! Opposite the Meridien hotel.
-
Togayther Hostel Silom
Any news?
-
November/December: Grand Light Festival Bangkok
Too far to go from the Capella!
-
November/December: Grand Light Festival Bangkok
Yes to lounge, but I don't do overnights. I do invite select people to join me for breakfast!
-
The Real Reason Donald Trump is Pushing Hard for a Cease Fire / Hamas Deal?
I think it was Tom Lehrer who said, on hearing the news, 'irony is dead'.
-
Drug Busts - Will They Never Learn?
The Leopold and Loeb murder caused a sensation in its time, two rich kids murdering another for fun. Also famous for closing speech of defence attorney, Clarence Darrow, who got them off the death penalty. Well known film of the event, 'Compulsion', starring Orson Welles. Worth watching.
-
Drug Busts - Will They Never Learn?
Over a hundred?
-
In search of 6 pacs…. Kinda
This raises the issue, again, of what is meant by 'straight' or 'gay'. This has been discussed extensively on this forum. There are many instances of reports by members of great sex, top and bottom, with guys who are married with children. Some long term arrangements, as well.
-
November/December: Grand Light Festival Bangkok
That's the trouble with fate!
-
Drug Busts - Will They Never Learn?
Remember the Leopold and Loeb murder.
-
Massage, Non Massage spots
You are more organised than me!
-
In search of 6 pacs…. Kinda
I'm there 11th November to 15th, then Siem Reap, back to Bangkok, 20th to 23rd. Going to be difficult!
-
Silom 4
Some time ago, the boys were mainly from Myanmar. However I think it has changed hands some months ago. It was a host bar, you bought guy a drink, reasonable prices, and chat. Not very exciting. You could do the vinapu tuck, but that was about it!