Everything posted by Keithambrose
-
Bangkok gay guides from Siamroads.com
Thanks!
-
Hotei Park Silom- Suriwong - new kid on the block
Despite being of a certain age, I find crossing Surawong quite easy. You just wait for a small gap, and off you go. You can even wait in the middle. I find that the traffic is pretty forgiving. There are indeed a couple of marked crossing by Patpong, which make it slightly easier, if necessary. I also find it helpful to cross at the same time as a local, traffic even less likely to run you down! During the height of the rush hour traffic can be stationary, though, as mentioned, watch out for motorbikes.
-
Silom 4
The Circus shows are far too loud!
-
The Capella hotel
I imagine that Olddaddy takes a whole floor!
-
The decline and fall of naughty boys in Pattaya
Unusually trenchant for you!
-
Dont move to Pattaya
Olddaddy can always look Suva up.
-
Parental competency tests?
They could have been told that the device was something harmless, or beneficial, and the women may not have realised. Odder things have happened.
-
Are you indifferent to rain when planning holidays?
Interesting points. I'm not a cruise buff, but it seems odd to shell out such sums for rainy season travels. Perhaps others have an idea. For Thailand, I try to visit between November and February, to take advantage of the dry season. I'm keen on sitting outside by the river, or up top in the Vertigo bar, etc, which can't be done in the rain.
- The Maldives
-
Hiring moneyboys
One of our most famous novelists.
-
Is Amazon Prime Worth the Subscription Price?
I'll stick to Amazon for the present!
-
Hiring moneyboys
'Scoop', the book by Evelyn Waugh?
-
Is Amazon Prime Worth the Subscription Price?
I find Amazon Prime very useful. I am another of those who vowed not to use Amazon due to their political background, and working practices, but I was seduced by the prices, ease of delivery, and just plain convenience. I'm not proud of myself, I know all about local suppliers etc, but ordering a wide range of items, for delivery the next day, items i sometimes have no idea where to shop, is just so useful. If I know where to buy something, food, for example, i do not use Prime. I also like choosing the food I am going to eat. I very rarely order a takeaway meal, maybe once in 3 months. Though I live on my own, I prefer to cook. I patronise my local chemist, and book shop, for example, but I still find Prime very useful, for a wide range of products, often very cheap. Also, with Prime you get free returns, very helpful. I found a pair of golf shoes, well known make, today, really cheap. If no good, or don't fit, I can return them for free. So, sadly, I think Prime well worth while.
-
The decline and fall of naughty boys in Pattaya
And the first class drainage system!
-
Hotei Park Silom- Suriwong - new kid on the block
The Rose Residence is very nice. I have a view of the rooftop pool from my room at Le Meredien, and though small, I have never seen anyone in it!
-
The decline and fall of naughty boys in Pattaya
Sorry, realised I said that 6 months ago!
-
The decline and fall of naughty boys in Pattaya
And guys to guts!
-
In search of 6 pacs…. Kinda
Even in the street!
-
Suggestions for massages in BKK
Being sweaty can be quite sexy!
-
Bjorn Borg: Heartwrenching Memoir Revealing Aggressive Prostate Cancer
PSA testing is a blunt tool, and often gives misleading results. A contrast scan, which I had, is more reliable. Most men of a certain age, me included have an enlarged prostate, so a regular scan is sensible. Mine is repeated every 18 months. As my pathologist friend remarked, far more men die with prostate cancer, than die of it. However. That doesn't mean that it should be ignored. I think a lot of men are concerned about the possible effects of treatment, lack of erection, incontinence, etc, so put off checking.
-
BOYS TOWN IN PATTAYA, DEAD?
I like 'throwing frogs', very biblical!
-
BOYS TOWN IN PATTAYA, DEAD?
I remember discussing this issue with a German client. It seems that many countries have the expression, 'touch wood'. I said that we say 'raining cats and dogs, for heavy rain. He said he had never heard that, their expression is 'raining stairs rods'!
-
Back in Bangkok after only one month!
Yes, having your companion naked might lead to various issues!
-
Should we stop using the word "boys?
'Manfriend' doesn't sound right!
-
Who uses poppers?
More like reconstructive surgery!