Everything posted by Keithambrose
-
Sunee Plaza Nice Boys
Very good!
-
Passive-aggressive behavior with texting
Clever!
- Rio de Janeiro, august 2025
-
Passive-aggressive behavior with texting
Semaphore or Aldis lamp?
-
Sunee Plaza Nice Boys
Fisting again!
-
These guys
There is even a Thai guy with one arm wanted 1500 Fisting expert?
-
Patpong comings and goings
Not your usual practice! Any fun must have been rushed...
-
These guys
21 inches would be quite remarkable!
-
Patpong comings and goings
Oh yes, odd!
-
Patpong comings and goings
I thought that cannabis for leisure use had been banned?
-
Patpong comings and goings
It odd how time flies....
-
Tips on Cucuta
Or the country...
-
Patpong comings and goings
That suggests that you may be in Bangkok!
-
PATTAYA (Indians & Russians)
I have several Indian regulars in the UK, who are delightful, and very clean!
-
I want to go from bar to bar
You know the answers to all these questions!
-
Where's this bar ?
I'm sure you can get a Grab, if it's more than 200 yards!
-
Do you use ChatGPT
Yes, also once in the washing machine!
-
a short visit
Thanks, you got it! Small 'c' was deliberate!
-
Bangkok/Chiang Mai advice
Part of the fantasy world.
-
a short visit
Good catholic tastes! I like young twinks, but 2 of my regulars are over 30, and well built.
-
Getting married in Thailand
Which one of Olddaddy's personalities is getting married? Perhaps a selection?
-
When Idiots Sometimes Run Companies
To adapt Nelson, 'I see no slavery". Quite appalling.
-
a short visit
Depends which personality he is using.
-
Bangkok/Chiang Mai advice
Very good!
-
I must ask this question ❓
My Vietnamese regular worked in Goodboys, and had no problem being vers, kissing, rimming, the lot!