Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gay Guides Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Keithambrose

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Keithambrose

  1. I remain firmly in the twink camp!
  2. Keithambrose replied to Londoner's topic in Gay Thailand
    Another example of how people differ in their tastes, pun intended!
  3. The website for 15M has a list of masseurs, with 5 chapters. On Chapter 4 all are gay, or flexible. Chapter 5 only has a few, but same. So some choice!
  4. Into which category does 'twunk' fall?
  5. Have you considered learning to read?
  6. Me too,two weeks ago. Though I also was in Business class, I had 2 options.
  7. I think all ATM machines charge a fee, ie the Bt220, is that right?
  8. Sorry, typo. I meant 20 years.
  9. Its a shame that the young man did not put away some savings over the 2 years.
  10. I recall Golden Cock of blessed memory, 20 or 30 years ago. It was one of the few open in the afternoon. Greasy sofas, dangerous handrail, etc. When they had decent boys, many years ago, they would whip out their cocks when you came in, and vie for attention! Sometime there was a boy giving a customer a blow job at the bar! Alas....
  11. 'Sitting on his lap', or balancing on his lap!
  12. You asked the same questions on May 25th!
  13. Indeed, time was taken up by my regulat Vietnamese guy!
  14. I meant to try Summer when I was in Bangkok last week, but didn't get round to it!
  15. Keithambrose replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    OK!
  16. Par for the course in the USA, almost obligatory!
  17. Keithambrose replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    He is on Romeo/Hunqz as Edward_X_05hot
  18. Keithambrose replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    Not any more. He is now studying, and hoping to run a business! Thanks, I did think name had changed, but forgot to make a note!
  19. Keithambrose replied to a post in a topic in Gay Bangkok
    Did have massage in hotel spa. Offered male masseur, not bad looking, but not interested!
  20. but the form filling looks like a pain and the meeting venues don't seem to be simple, It may look complex, and a touch sterile, but I found it quite easy, and the advantage is that you get what it says on the box! I get them to come to the hotel, a little extra, sorts out directional issues, and is more relaxing!
  21. The boys I've hired were spontaneous enough!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.