Everything posted by Keithambrose
-
Do you view escort hires as "sanitary" experiences?
As a top, I want to make sure that the guy has douched properly!
-
60 day visa?
Not sure that means hes real!
-
Do you view escort hires as "sanitary" experiences?
I'm with you!
-
Do you view escort hires as "sanitary" experiences?
Rubber gloves may be preferred!
-
Booking.com's Illegal Activities Facing More Class Action Suits
Well, as he is God like, he can be everywhere at the same time. Very useful!
-
60 day visa?
You may not be aware that he does this all the time. Its part of his multiple personalities. He asks where Mexico is, things like that, just to provoke a response. There is a debate as to whether he exists, but a couple of forum members say that they have met him.
-
Back in Bangkok after only one month!
Not sure there is such a word, but your sentiments are correct!
-
Help, I’ve been kidnapped by an upper middle class Cambodian family and they won’t let me go.
Blame a prominent poster on here.
-
Booking.com's Illegal Activities Facing More Class Action Suits
I'm like you. I try to review every hotel, and include both good and bad points. Not many hotels have only good, or bad, .points. Viroth's in Siem Reap got 100%, especially for their service in bringing my chosen guy to my room!
-
Back in Bangkok after only one month!
To be fair, I told him the meal was excellent, but the restaurant, on the corner of the ground floor, can't decide whether to be a bar or restaurant. It's been both. As you will know, it's difficult to get people to eat in the hotel, when there are so many other choices on the doorstep. They have a big full service restaurant on the 1st floor.
-
Back in Bangkok after only one month!
Friends were fine, but the hotel can't decide what to do with the space, and it shows. I talked to the Manager about this, I'm sure you will understand that!
-
Back in Bangkok after only one month!
I tried Rolling Ribs at the Meridien. Mainly because the manager offered a free meal for me and friends! We had the brisket of beef, which was delicious! Good service, etc, but lacking atmosphere.
-
Booking.com's Illegal Activities Facing More Class Action Suits
I am a so called Genius level 3, with booking.com. I use them quite a bit when I am in a hurry. When I have time, and it is a hotel i know, such as the Le Meridien Bangkok, I book direct, usually slightly cheaper, and I get Bonvoy points. However, in May I booked the Royalton, in NY, through booking.com, as it was slightly cheaper than booking direct. I was then offered a free car from JFK to the hotel. To my surprise it worked really well, good communication, nice car, well worth it. Saved $100!
-
Back in Bangkok after only one month!
Or less!
-
Priciest GPs in Brazil you've seen? Worth it?
Yawn.....
-
Ayutthaya advice
I think that follows from my earlier comments!
-
Ayutthaya advice
The driver, and Mac, the guide from Siam Roads. I enjoyed the trip because I asked Mac to take me to parts of Ayutthaya where there are fewer tourists. This he did, some areas, which are just as interesting, had no other tourists. You need a car for this.
-
Bangkok/Chiang Mai advice
I stay at Le Meridien, Surawong, and book with the hotel. I find it slightly cheap and you get hotel points, if that is something you collect.
-
Ayutthaya advice
Me too, plus lunch by the river.
-
Priciest GPs in Brazil you've seen? Worth it?
Try taking your tablets.
-
Priciest GPs in Brazil you've seen? Worth it?
I almost understood that post! Congratulations.
-
Priciest GPs in Brazil you've seen? Worth it?
Indeed!
-
Help, I’ve been kidnapped by an upper middle class Cambodian family and they won’t let me go.
I second that. I was told, 'we are owned by the Chinese '.
-
Bangkok / Pattaya trip advice.
Fair point. As I mentioned, he has had various issues, and his communication is sometimes very erratic. I have learned to put up with this, but it's certainly a potential problem. I have discussed this with Siam Roads, so they know what is going on.
-
Kissing
I've never had any issue with boys French kissing, but i do always ask first to make sure that they are happy with it. The method suggested by spoon is quite acceptable!